Sign in to follow this  
Daynesy

The best hangover I've ever had

I don''t care if I feel rough, in fact I''m loving it, because everytime I think, ''Why do I feel so bad?'' I remember why. And then there''s the biggest grin ever.

Thanks Nigel. Thanks Malkay. Thanks Darren. Thanks ball boys. Thanks to every single person involved with the club for making this one of the best years of my life.

And things can only get better......

Anyone else bothered about their sore head??

should''nt we thank palace

and all those people who were driving round the city last night sounding there horns well done, for once i did not mind having little sleep

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

I''m at work with a corking hangover, haven''t done a thing all morning:) Superb way to earn it down at Carrow Road in the Barclay. We spunked loads of money on Champagne and beer, the atmosphere was awesome.

Who would have thought this would happen last August when we conceded two late goals to Bradford?! Actually I did, I remember saying this is our year boys!! But I''ve been saying that for the past nine years.

We can look back on this season and say we were there; double over the scum, top of the league at Portman Road, Huckerby, new stand, promotion........
Get in!!!!!!!

I am SOOO jealous of all of you who could have a drink to celebrate. I had to be up at 6 am today and drive to a training event where, who''d have believed it, I was working with my Baggie colleague, so I daren''t touch a drop for obvious reasons. (I can report that he did shake my hand and offer congratulations to City, which was a nice touch...and the event went well. Now I''m back home, perhaps a mid-afternoon tipple is in order?!?!)

It was fantastic susie b, the best bit was Worthy acknowledging us fans during his live interview on Sky Sports. Mutual respect. Then the subsequent chorus of ''We All Hate Alan Brazil'' Hopefully the entire country will realise what a horrible little bald git he really is (allegedly).
I did get within kissing distance of Delia, but she was having none of it. Then we drunk more alcohol and the rest is blurry, but Brannigans was awesome. Bar open til 01.00!!!!!
Respect to all the car horn honkers by the way, and thanks for not running me over on the way home as I tried to high five you all.

The current over whelming nausea and dizzy spells are worth it though.

I may have misled you with my ''teetotal'' behaviour. Sorry! I was at FCR until about 11 pm last night and therefore clearly had very little sleep since I didn''t drop off until the wee small hours. I just wasn''t able to drink anything but a hot chocolate because of what I had to do this morning. Still, to have been there was awesome and it will never be forgotten. Thanks for all your personal descriptions of the night for your good selves too. It is good to share!

All I can remember is when the final whistle went at Selhurst, I jumped out of my chair and sent a brimming pint of guinness straight over the missus, the cat and the carpet! Hmm! woke up this morning to the delightful smell of stale beer and Shake & Vac. OTBC!