Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Does Worthy STILL think we like him?

Well all this "true supporters" b****cks, I stayed for the lap of honour but didnt know why on earth it felt like we were celebrating something! Then to hear Worthington thanking the fans for staying and saying we were the only true supporters. I think he thought we all like him, well i am a firm WO and have been since november i would say, if not earlier. Just because i clap the players like mcveigh, earnie and doc etc. who do not deserve to be booed doesnt mean i am a KTF Worthy!

Also, whats all this rubbish about not having Morinho''s transfer budget! He has had the championship equivelant and has done nothing with it! Moaning about money!!!??? I think this is just admitting he needs £300million to get us back up!

Nigels  brazening it out   to the nth degree  ,  but the aftermath of   a match  that gave NO  indication  of any lessons learned   ,  along  with the studied pause  before the players came out  for  a rather fearful  lap  , says it all for me !   then to top it off  with praise  for  the " genuine "  fans who stayed behind   sums up   a hapless manager   who has no imagination or insight .....     I will be amazed and disappointed  if he isn`t  shown the door this summer  !! 

[quote user="Beno27"]

Well all this "true supporters" b****cks, I stayed for the lap of honour but didnt know why on earth it felt like we were celebrating something! Then to hear Worthington thanking the fans for staying and saying we were the only true supporters. I think he thought we all like him, well i am a firm WO and have been since november i would say, if not earlier. Just because i clap the players like mcveigh, earnie and doc etc. who do not deserve to be booed doesnt mean i am a KTF Worthy!

Also, whats all this rubbish about not having Morinho''s transfer budget! He has had the championship equivelant and has done nothing with it! Moaning about money!!!??? I think this is just admitting he needs £300million to get us back up!

[/quote]

Beno,

Where did he say true supporters were supporting him?

I think you are just making things up in your head again.  Don''t confuse support for the players with support for the manager.

I want to keep him.I think if we all get behind him next year we''ll get back up..he desperately needs our support.I like the guy.

[quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

You problably won''t be happy then till he appears on telly, wearing a dunces hat and sucking his thumb, crying and telling us all how much more we know about football than him. I''m not sure if he''s still the one either but, for the sake of the club, I will continue to support the team antil the board decides he isn''t the man for the job anymore.

Honest Joe - just where have you been all season? how can you justify keeping Worthington after the last two shocking seasons?

Lastly, where is your ambition or like our football club don''t you have any?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

Beno,

Where did he say true supporters were supporting him?

I think you are just making things up in your head again.  Don''t confuse support for the players with support for the manager.

[/quote]

Was there any need for a personal attack there? OK point out the faults with my post but dont say i am a liar and have lied in the past.

i am just saying he is licking the fans who stayed''s backsides and i dont like it, also he said it was the minority that left when at least half had gone, whilst licking the "stayers" backsides he is also taking a swipe at all the people who left, they pay their money and can do what they like, and then he moans about a "god given right to demand three points" It is as if we ask something rediculous of him!

So sorry if my original post was a bit stupid, I am just angry with everything that man does! got my arguments a bit mixed up!

williams11 wrote : ME

why is that? does no one realise we have gone backwards? we will never do a charlton under worthy''s management, you know why, hes simply not good enough. everyone goes on about giving managers alot of time and they will deliver, that is false, you also have to be a good manager, e.g curbishley, ferguson.

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

Honest Joe - just where have you been all season? how can you justify keeping Worthington after the last two shocking seasons?

Lastly, where is your ambition or like our football club don''t you have any?

[/quote]I have been here cheering the team on all season. I was disappointed to see the Worthy out demonstrations which only happened when we lost. I''m just looking forward to next seasons footy now.