Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Worthington wasting my money - makes me sick

Three things have made me feel sick this week.

Firstly, seeing Zesh Rehman wandering through the City centre ladened down with bags from our designer outlets. £4500 a week he''s meant to be on, how many times did he play? I felt like mugging him of our hard earned cash, but he''s quite a large fella.

Secondly, I went to an Art Exhibition at Greshams (where Worthy''s kids go). That place really gave me the eabie geebies. Rich kids tucked up in cotton wool without a care in the world. Urrgghhhh.

Thirdly, that ridiculous comment by Worthington about true fans. I wish for his sake it was a slip of the tongue, but he repeated it in the interview.  

That, TRUE supporters, is where our hard earned cash goes.

I don''t really understand Rehman. I thought he did ok when he played - did he fall out with Worthy or something?? £4.5k a week is a huge amount for the contribution he made! Nice one Worthy!

I thought Rehman looked good when he played, no idea as why his form dropped off but I saw him i nthe reserves against Ipswich and he didn''t look half the player he was at the beginning of the season. We''ll problably never know why but I''m sure it was nasty Worthington deliberately making him play poopy, why would he want players to play well, he is "Evil" gus grimthorpe in disguise(Viz fans will know what I''m on about!!!)

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

Secondly, I went to an Art Exhibition at Greshams (where Worthy''s kids go). That place really gave me the eabie geebies. Rich kids tucked up in cotton wool without a care in the world. Urrgghhhh.

[/quote]

Yeah, how dreadful - sending his kids to a decent school where they can learn without a care in the world - I can see how that would make anyone feel sick. Perhaps he should send them to a bad school to get a bad education - after all that''s what a GOOD parent would do, isn''t it ?

Sounds to me as if you have one big class chip on your shoulder.

All I know, Alex, is that it''s a wasted wadge of cash on yet another loan player. It''s nice to know that Worthington is spending the Club''s money so wisely.  

[quote user="seedyrom"][quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

[/quote]

Yeah, how dreadful - sending his kids to a decent school where they can learn without a care in the world - I can see how that would make anyone feel sick. Perhaps he should send them to a bad school to get a bad education - after all that''s what a GOOD parent would do, isn''t it ?

Sounds to me as if you have one big class chip on your shoulder.

[/quote]

Class chip - haha. Not one tiny bit. If I won the lottery tomorrow my children would go to a decent comprehensive. Not a boarding college where I wouldn''t interact with them.

Also it is not guaranteed that a ''decent'' school wil give you a good education. I know several people who have been to so called ''excellent'' private schools who were bullied, have very low self esteem and have failed to have a meaningful career.

I however went to one of Norwich''s so called worst schools. I had a great time, and am educated to Masters level and have a well paid job.

I have no chip on my shoulder about class. I have a chip on my shoulder about Worthington wasting Norwich supporters money.

I also agree about Johansson being a good player but a waste of money.