Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

NEXT SEASON WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!

Like many i cant stand Worthless and want him out.

Next year i am confident that we will be fighting for our lives to ESCAPE RELEGATION.

Honestly i believe that the wrong players will leave, e.g huckerby, Earnshaw, Green, Safri.

Who would that then leave us with????????

The league will be stronger next season, with West Brom, Sunderland and Birmingham, we have no chance at this hoofball club.

Does anyone agree????????

Hucks will end his playing days here and Earnie has been saying he wants to get Norwich back in the premiership.

Green going would release money to build in areas we desperatly

need(not that I believe for one moment he will go either).As for Saf

yeah hes a good player but how many games does he actualy play in,he''s

always injured.But can''t for the life of me see him leaving either.

[quote user="worthy out"]

Next year i am confident that we will be fighting for our lives to ESCAPE RELEGATION.

Honestly i believe that the wrong players will leave, e.g huckerby, Earnshaw, Green, Safri.

The league will be stronger next season, with West Brom, Sunderland and Birmingham, we have no chance at this hoofball club.

[/quote]

scaremongering of the highest order if you ask me....

[/quote]

Sorry mate but I don''t agree with the relegation thing. Hucks will be here for the rest of his career and Earny commited. I don''t care if green goes cause I think Joe Lewis will fill his shoe''s fine. Safri won''t leave, he could have left for Feyonoord in Janurary but he didn''t He''s commited.

To be honest, I''m not a fan of Worthy but i''ve got a feeling he''ll pull a few great transfers this summer. He''s under more pressure and he know it. I think he''ll deliver next season!

The atmosphere will be no different , if you really think 15,000 people are going to change their minds before August you live in a fantasy land , Worthington is finished at this club , its just a matter of when he goes now .

[/quote]

I agree the league will be much harder next season and i believe we will do worse than 9th if Worthless is still in charge but sugesting we will get relegated is probably abit over the top....

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="worthy out"]

[/quote]

Sorry mate but I don''t agree with the relegation thing. Hucks will be here for the rest of his career and Earny commited. I don''t care if green goes cause I think Joe Lewis will fill his shoe''s fine. Safri won''t leave, he could have left for Feyonoord in Janurary but he didn''t He''s commited.

[/quote]

Not what I heard. I heard Safris off. He''s unhappy here.You heard it here first!

I do think the club is on a sort of tipping point at the moment;  we could easily go on and get promoted, we could stagnate and/or rebuild or we could get relegated - all next season.

However we do have some of the most talented players in the league in our squad (like last season our forwards are a match for any) and while relegation should not be dismissed it is highly unlikely IMO.  

IF (and it is a big if) we can add some quality in midfield, play with a true midfield across the width of the park and play to the strengths of our squad mixing graft and talent then we can win automatic promotion;    That is a major change in approach from this year and so also rates as unlikely.

What that leaves us with is more of the same - so I do feel another mid table season beckons unless there are signifcant changes. 

I think with Worthless in charge we will be in a similar position to this year. Enough quality with Hucks, Earnie to win most home games and hover around the edge of the playoffs, so keeping him in his job. But we will still have to suffer the away day clueless performances and boring play.

I think Green will be the only big player to leave as only earnie is the other asset that we could get a good price for.  Sadly the rubbish signed will be hanging around and the love child will still be in the staring line up each week.

Still I wont have to sit and watch it unfold as I haven''t renewed and will just have to listen to Roy instead.

[quote user="steve hale"]Earnie has been saying he wants to get Norwich back in the premiership.
[/quote]

Until one of the promoted sides come sniffing...

I have said before i love having Earnie here.. but lets face it it was a bit of a bizzare career move to leave WBA and take a step down from the premiership to play for us...

I still feel he is shop windowing himself, Mercenary? possibly... but if things are''t great going into August or Janauray then Earnies famed "attitude" that Bryan Robson spoke of could rear its ugly head... from Hero to villain quickly i feel.

as for battling relegation.. ask me again after the clown has squandered yet more club funds.. the ins and outs of the summer will dictate that.

jas :)