Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Andy Hughes is rubbish - its official

Are we trying to destroy this guy or something????Give the guy a break.  I very much doubt the above picture/ contract is true anyway.  How old are you?

what a sad person you are.

as good evidence as any that some people just aren''t interested in success, but in pathetic personal vendettas instead.

I think that was a bit unfair. I''m a worse player than Andy Hughes & I don''t get the stick that he does. We should all be blaming Worthy for picking the players, not the players themselves. It''s not his fault Worthy plays him just as it wasn''t Holt''s fault that Worthy played him day in & day out.

all this shows is that you''re a complete.....well.....use your imagination there......

Although he is useless.

I thought it was quite funny.

Played Steeno.

That’s downright libellous , Daryl Sutch was loads worse!

None the less that is well below the belt in my opinion.

Funny though!

it is a bit hurtful...

For one Hughes isnt the worst player to have ever played for us... i can think of lots off the top of my head who would win "donkey of the Day" award 365 days a year Ahead of Hughes..

Ok so he might not be the answer to our problems, and im not really a fan of his but give the guy a break! i for one feel that both Desmond Tutu (Dixon etuhu) and Carl Robinson are worse than Hughes.

jas :)

the worst ever Norwich player :| You obivously haven''t been a fan pre worthy era. Can you not remember players like Steve Walsh and De Blasis? I actually feel sorry for the guy he is obivously a player that plays well when his confidence is high and that obivously hasn''t been very high this season becasue he''s had a barracking off the fans all the time. He has just been made a scapegoat by some sections of the fans and this just proves that you are one of those immature people, not a supporter.

Darren Beckford was probably worse than Hooze...but Hooze is still down their as one of our worst players. The Hooze signature thing was quite funny however.

thats a load of rubbish!

I AM THE WORST PLAYER TO GRACE A FOOTBALL PITCH

60 games over 3 years for hethersett athletic, including 3 own goals and finishing one season bottom of the lowest league in norfolk ON MINUS 2 POINTS!!!

[quote user="if you''re rubbish and you know it clap your hands"]lmao....everyone else seems to have had a sense of humour bypass/quote]

Yes , you''re right.

Show it to Hughesey himself or any of the other members of the first team squad.Better still,show it to any potential summer transfer targets as well.

I''m sure they''ll all be wetting themselves with laughter.

It makes me sick, because even if it was genuine (which it isn''t), and an insult which is justified (which it certainly isn''t), it''s cruel and cowardly. What makes me sick is that it''s people who call themselves City fans who did this, and who are applauding it.

Can''t believe anyone could be so decietful.   I think Norwich City could do well without fans like you.   We have all had our share of moans this Season but I didn''t think anyone  who supports NC FC could stoop so low as this