Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Todays Football rumours (dot com)

Allegedly

• Sutton is coming here on a free having been booted out of brum
  • Michael Macindoe from Doncaster for £300k or with either Hendo or MLJ making up the deal.

Please remember these rumours may come true as well as being completely ficticious and history is no guarantee of what may happen to these rumours in the future.   These posts are made to ensure interest continues throughout the season 

And before all of these rumours are totally dismissd out of hand here is a reminder of one posted last week...  there are some pearls amongst the...

Please Note: These rumours have been collected from a reliable source within the club (Someone external from any of the management team or the board). Anyway Norwich will be re-structured during the summer with a few new coachs being added to the team. Expect Steve Foley to leave, coming in, sorry I don''t know! Player wish, there will be a few big ins and outs. Earnshaw MIGHT be leaving for either Pompey, Birm (If they stay up) for Everton for around £3.5 M to £5.75 although I personally think the last figure is pure speculation. The other outs will be Ward, Charlton, Robinson and colin. Rob Green will stay! Big ins will probably be Jason Koumas and Carlton Cole. Other in targets will include Neil Danns and J.Johanson. The most likely in''s will be Koumas, Michael Bridges, Johanson and an unnamed premiership defender (This could be Zesh Rehman).............DH

These rumours are more believable than any other I have seen on that website. However I cant see us signing Sutton because of his wage demands and hasn''t Mcindoe already agreed a move to Derby as part of his loan agreement?

Don''t know if Sutton will end up here but he''s definitely on the way out at Birmingham if David Gold is to be believed...he''s been ranting on at his players - and Sutton was quoted as being out by the start of next season due to his £45k per month wages & the fact that he was injured for most of the time he was at Birmingham....