Sign in to follow this  
DuncanMirams

STEVE HOWARD.

i would hate it if he came to this club, he is old and not even all that good.
why do people want him?
i would only consider getting him for a free, but even then he would not make the starting 11 and would be lucky to mkae the bench.

YepI agree with you, we dont want another Peter Thorne and we want someone with the slightest bit of pace....

Hmm - a big target man;  what options are there?  Rasiak has just signed for Spurs, Carl Cort (he was recently seen in the city you know!) Mamade Sidibe, Kitson, Akinbiyi, Adebola?

There are not that many - so at 26 he is at his peak not old, and with a proven record of goals at this level then why not?   Its clear this manager HAS to have a target man and wont change to accomodate the good strikers we already have who sadly prefer the ball passed to them rather than hoofed. 

I do have a nagging doubt that swapping him with Leon is not the best deal though - perhaps it should be mamade sidibe after all...

26 isn''t exactly old is it?? I think he would be great alongside Earnie!! Realistically are we going to be able to attract or afford superior players until we get promoted again?? I doubt it!