I would like to thank Steve for all the Hard Work he has put into Norwich City over the last 10 years.  I feel it is a shame he is taking the bullet in the coaching staff due to Worthy''s INEPT management.  I have heard him interviewed on Radfio Norfolk and he comes across as a decent and honest individual.

Thanks Steve for all you have done, and I hope you find a new club sooner rather than later! [Y]

Agreed CJF;  thanks for 10 years loyal service, (the last from the pre flem era?)  and good luck for the future.  

Would like to echo CJF''s words- Cheers Steve!
I''ve spoken to him on many an occasion this season, and he''s always been upfront and honest about the way we''ve been playing.

Totally nice guy, shame he''s the one who is leaving

ON THE BALL CITY!!!!

Have met the guy on the 2 occasions when my son has been mascot, and he is indeed very genuine.

No doubt his health scares earlier this season have had an impact on his outlook on life, but I''m sure he''ll have been well looked after financially and wll turn up somewhere again soon.

Is this the first sign of bigger changes or is he the sacrificial lamb though - that''s the real question!

A classic case of the generals sending the foot soldiers over the top as cannon fodder. 

How about leading by example, Worthless? Are there no mirrors in your house? [:@]

Couldnt agree more! I have met him only the once, but from what i could tell he was didnt mind one bit taking time out to talk to me (sign autographs .etc.), and on the whole he seemed like a really decent, down-to-earth bloke-we could certainly do with more of them in football these days.

Thank you very much Steve, all the best for the future!

good luck steve, we''re all sorry that it appears that you''ve been made to look like a scap goat! lets hope you''re not the last one to go!!

[quote user="Old Boy"]Can you believe the hypocracy on this site??? Yeuchhhh.[/quote]

I would like to see a whole new coaching team very true......  However does that mean I cant thank the man for his 10 years service to the club and wish him well for the future??  Can I not think there is something wrong when I see someone being made a SCAPEGOAT by Nigel Worthington and The Board??

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I would like to thank Steve for all the Hard Work he has put into Norwich City over the last 10 years.  I feel it is a shame he is taking the bullet in the coaching staff due to Worthy''s INEPT management.  I have heard him interviewed on Radfio Norfolk and he comes across as a decent and honest individual.

Thanks Steve for all you have done, and I hope you find a new club sooner rather than later! [Y]

[/quote]

Your credibility is reduced somewhat by your post a couple of days ago:

The Judgement

Since Steve Foleys One in the Eye of the fans comment he asked to be judged at the end of the season:

ok steve here is our record since you offensive and idiotic comments:

Wins:  7

Draws: 3

Defeats: 9

our goal difference worsening from -1 to -9 in the process!!  thats play-off form that is.........

I''m very confused by you lot, this is the same Steve Foley who in January was public enemy no. 1 for his ''one on the chin'' for the WO''s comment. Now your fawning over him like he''s some kind of martyr.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I''m very confused by you lot, this is the same Steve Foley who in January was public enemy no. 1 for his ''one on the chin'' for the WO''s comment. Now your fawning over him like he''s some kind of martyr.

[/quote]

If ever anyone needed an example of the word ''Scapegoat'' here is a prime example...  If this is followed up by the removal of the rest of the managerial team fair enough,  otherwise nothing will change with Worthy and his ''Yes Man'' running our club........

Even the  headline in the paper today...  ''Foley pays the price for a poor season''....  As if it was his fault, or Dean Ashton''s even (or so Doncaster would have us beleive) its easy to blame the guy who left....

I wonder if Worthy had any say in his departure??  Almost Certainly Yes!!

I don''t think Foley has been made a scape goat - he is first team coach and therefore a lot of the poor defending, tactics, hoofball etc have to fall as his responsibility. I think the main shame is that it appears he is the only one going and Livermore and Worthy aren''t joining him. It would be starnge to announce Foley''s sacking now if the others are going too, so I suspect we are stuck with Worthy for a while longer! Perhaps it''s because he is out of contract so the financial implications won''t be so great as if we sacked Worthy and Doug!?

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

The Judgement

Since Steve Foleys One in the Eye of the fans comment he asked to be judged at the end of the season:

our goal difference worsening from -1 to -9 in the process!!  thats play-off form that is.........

[/quote]

Well, he asked to be judged at the end of the season?? I made a judgement, it wasnt play-off form so what.

I am not going to deny that I would like to see wholesale changes at management level in this club.  I would like to see Worthy, Livermore and Foley removed. I do not want to see a long serving coach being made a scapegoat by the board, the club and the press while the imbecile directing things and his ''yes man'' are still in charge.

I wonder how much input Worthy had in his sacking???

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

The Judgement

[/quote]

Well, he asked to be judged at the end of the season?? I made a judgement, it wasnt play-off form so what.

I am not going to deny that I would like to see wholesale changes at management level in this club.  I would like to see Worthy, Livermore and Foley removed. I do not want to see a long serving coach being made a scapegoat by the board, the club and the press while the imbecile directing things and his ''yes man'' are still in charge.

I wonder how much input Worthy had in his sacking??? and for the record I wouldnt have minded a bit if Livermore had got the chop.