Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

any suggestions for foleys replacement.

Who says that Worthington will have the last say on who it is? If it was Worthingtons decision do you think Foley would have gone?I think its a very interesting situation because altimately the board have the last say on who or who should not be employed - it could be possible that Crook could be brought in, or possibly Bowen with a view to pushing Worthington harder to his limits and then if he falls short having a ready made replacement.

Joe Jordan. He would make anybody toe the line being a tough Scottish chap - could teach the strikers a thing or two as well.The safety of the Pompey management team is anyone''s bet at the moment.

Only one choice, straight out of the same mould as Worthy, local and available.........I give you.........................

.....................Alan Partridge  .............(with a view to taking the managers post if we don''t get off to a good start next season).

Mark .Y.

Nigel Clough - Even at non-league he has managed to get a side playing good football.  Whether he would be prepared to take a coaching job is another matter.  Failing that Brian Kidd.

The only coach the Board seem interested in is ''Worthington''s Mystery Tours''....  (Driver: Andy Hoooooooooooooz)

The board have probably seen a time ago that the current situation was not ideal and that may have been the catalyst to bring back David Williams to the fold.  He was at the club during successful cup runs and when we were last in the top flight and knows the area and folk around these parts. 

Perhaps he was brought in under the guise of youth coach, with the full intention of becoming assistant manager again.  Williams was a player who could pass the ball well and he could hopefully play a big part, in returning passing football to these shores.  Fingers crossed.   

I don''t think we really want Worthy to call up anyone. We want Mumbleby or whatever his name is to get rid of the other two numpties (worthington & livermore) and go and find a WHOLE NEW MANAGMENT TEAM!!!

spot on dinezza

i know people give out stick on here for claiming to have had a chat with a goal post at colney, but i''ve had my signature for months, although i may have got the position wrong.

club will name crook,  to placate the fans desire for more quality, although one has to ask if worthington would be happy with this

i still feel that if anyhting happened to worthy crook would be numero uno, so why not check him out as first team coach??

i''d like to put my name into the hat as i have just won the uefa cup with norwich and am currently 1st in the premier league.