Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

FOLEY TO HONEST FOR WORTHLESS

I THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON HE GOT SACKED WAS BECAUSE HE TOLD WORTHLESS WHAT HE THOUGH OF THE SHAMBLES.

WHAT DO YOU THINK, AS WE ALL KNOW WHAT WORTHLESS IS LIKE E.G EDWORTHY, MACKAY.

Disagree. I think Foley got the sack because he is the first team coach and the tactics, defending, style of play and most things he would instruct up at Colney have been poor!!

AHJ - isnt Nigel the manager and head coach and he the one who decides on tactics in discussion with the coaches?

All 3 seem to be honest hard working guys who have run out of ideas and motivation.

Foley has been made a scapegoat. Period. Out of the ''three wise men'', he was the only one with an ounce of credibility. If the board thinks this will appease the fans, then they are clearly mistaken.

The club stinks right now, and the smell is only going to get worse.

Rossi I dont doubt you but ifthts the case why havent we heard about it before and why do you comment now when part of the seasons failure has been down to an inability to coach improvements into the team?

[quote user="worthy out"]

I THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON HE GOT SACKED WAS BECAUSE HE TOLD WORTHLESS WHAT HE THOUGH OF THE SHAMBLES.

[/quote]

You could well be right !    Foley didn`t belong to the mutual backslappers club , so he had to go .......    can`t have  someone saying it like it is  ,  can we ?  

And I think this is an assumtion and is not based on fact?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON HE GOT SACKED WAS BECAUSE HE TOLD WORTHLESS WHAT HE THOUGH OF THE SHAMBLES.

And I think this is an assumtion and is not based on fact?

[/quote]

It may be an assumption about this situation but is based on known facts about other similar situations. JYdB, Matt Jackson and more recently Simon Charlton all told Worthless what they thought and, surprise, surprise they were frozen out. In the case of JYdB and MJ they were replaced by poorer players so I wouldnt hold my breath about a new left back or coach.

This may be quite unrelated but I wonder whether this is why the team has been leaderless since Malky went. All we''ve got left are yes men who havent got the balls to tell our plank of a manager what a p*ll*ck he is.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Known facts ?  - I would again suggest rumours that have become urban myths! or assumtions

[/quote]

I dont quite know how you classify facts but they are certainly not rumours, myths, or assumptions as the people involved have made public statements to that effect. You can chose to disbelieve them if you wish but then you can choose to believe that black is white, perhaps in your world it is.   

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Disagree. I think Foley got the sack because he is the first team coach and the tactics, defending, style of play and most things he would instruct up at Colney have been poor!![/quote]

i dont go to colney, but i implicitly trust those that do who tell me that foley has been pushed out and webby has done all of that this season under the close guidance of the manager