Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Spillane at right back and Rossi Jarvis in midfield

I would like to see Spillane stay at right back today and Rossi Jarvis given a chance in midfield.  Give Hughes or Robinson a rest and try the youngsters, what harm could it do? 

[quote user="silver fox"]I would like to see Spillane stay at right back today and Rossi Jarvis given a chance in midfield.  Give Hughes or Robinson a rest and try the youngsters, what harm could it do? [/quote]

Rossi J can''t play, he''s away with the england under 18''s.

rossi is on international duty with england under 18s. otherwise ideal! but why not cavebrown at rb and spillane at rm!

[quote user="silver fox"]I would like to see Spillane stay at right back today and Rossi Jarvis given a chance in midfield.  Give Hughes or Robinson a rest and try the youngsters, what harm could it do? [/quote]

Well done, don''t forget to sign the petition today, the WO''s need your high intellect.

So would I. I''d like to see Cave-Brown too. Although Gallacher is doubtful, so if Joe Lewis plays all 3 of them might be a bit much. I hope Hendo continues too, and Id like to see Ryan Jarvis start, they both did well on saturday

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Well done, don''t forget to sign the petition today, the WO''s need your high intellect.

[/quote]I clearly don''t have your intellect Squit because what has Jarvis playing in midfield got to do with signing a petition and the WO''s needing me.  Perhaps we should call you TAS.