Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

Definitive worst 11 of all time

I know Hughes is bad but is he any worse than Shaun Carey in the same position? MikeMilligan? Taking other positions into consideration, Raymond Derveld, Dean Coney, Keith Scott, Victor Segura, Adrian Coote?????

Oh please, do try and get some perspective on the hopelessness of the Hoose.

What’s need is to rate him on the Sutch Scale of football incompetence to truly asses just how bad he is. Sutch was of course by far and away the worst player to ever play for Norwich City, the yardstick by which the hopeless must be judged

Let me explain, if a player is rated at 0 then clearly he has walked on water for the club bringing entertainment, commitment and style on a weekly basis,. In 100 years only a tiny handful have zero Sutchness such as Super Chris or Bellers, Iwan perhaps had only 10% Sutchness, but what about dear old Andy Clap?

Can we really damn him for all eternity and liken him to the oaf that took the Millennium Stadium by storm four years ago? I really don’t believe so

The Sutch Scale

0 - Chris Sutton, Bellers Keelean, Fleck etc

1 - Hucks, Iwan, Eadie, Paddon, Channon

2 - Malky, PMV, O’Neil

3 - Drury, Flem

10 - Darly Sutch

Is ‘Whose’ really the Sutch clone some would believe? 100% pure unadulterated Daryl? I don’t think so, but he sure as hell is right down there with the likes of Willie Young and Dean Coney in my book

No doubt the Sutch-o-Philes will be along soon enough but Hoose sure as hell ain’t no Daryl.

Yet!

Ohh .......... what short memories you have!!!

Lets get to the best 11 of all time and how many of the current squad would be in? Not many if any?????

Subs would be ........... that bloke from Preston, Hansbury, Coney, Olf Otterson and possibly Hughes!!

Roll on next season folks ....................................

of players i have seen.

Tracey

Wilson         Jackson (i hate the pillock!)   Walsh      Derveld

Hughes         Robinson         Etuhu         De waard

Ottoson            Keith Scott

Subs: (going down the warnock route of no keeper)

Sheron, Power, Kev Scott, Akinbiyi, Carey

jas :)

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Oh please, do try and get some perspective on the hopelessness of the Hoose.

What’s need is to rate him on the Sutch Scale of football incompetence to truly asses just how bad he is. Sutch was of course by far and away the worst player to ever play for Norwich City, the yardstick by which the hopeless must be judged

Let me explain, if a player is rated at 0 then clearly he has walked on water for the club bringing entertainment, commitment and style on a weekly basis,. In 100 years only a tiny handful have zero Sutchness such as Super Chris or Bellers, Iwan perhaps had only 10% Sutchness, but what about dear old Andy Clap?

Can we really damn him for all eternity and liken him to the oaf that took the Millennium Stadium by storm four years ago? I really don’t believe so

The Sutch Scale

0 - Chris Sutton, Bellers Keelean, Fleck etc

1 - Hucks, Iwan, Eadie, Paddon, Channon

2 - Malky, PMV, O’Neil

3 - Drury, Flem

10 - Darly Sutch

Is ‘Whose’ really the Sutch clone some would believe? 100% pure unadulterated Daryl? I don’t think so, but he sure as hell is right down there with the likes of Willie Young and Dean Coney in my book

No doubt the Sutch-o-Philes will be along soon enough but Hoose sure as hell ain’t no Daryl.

Yet!

[/quote]

Then if you bring Martin peters into the equation sutton and co are sent down a notch.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

of players i have seen.

Tracey

Wilson         Jackson (i hate the pillock!)   Walsh      Derveld

Hughes         Robinson         Etuhu         De waard

Ottoson            Keith Scott

Subs: (going down the warnock route of no keeper)

Sheron, Power, Kev Scott, Akinbiyi, Carey

jas :)

[/quote]Jackson was superb, didnt get on with Worthy, and Lee Power was a tremendous talent early on but never really got used to his full potential, i certainly wouldnt include Etuhu or Wilson either!!  do u actually go Jas???