Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A simple solution.

That would actually do it, I think.

Knew it was going to get poisonous, but I never thought I''d live to see a City crowd stoop as low as they did against QPR, though.

i agree, whether you like him or not the only way to stop this internal bickering is to get rid of him. Turn ovaer a new leaf  and give the fans and the players a chance to become one again.

It would please me because I want a new manager but even you must be able to see that your simple solution would only be appeasing us rather than those who want him to stay and, therefore, would not stop infighting. It would just be giving in to one side (which admittedly is my side), but hardly as simple as you suggest.

The new man would have to prove his worth pretty quickly or else the KTF would be saying: "told you so, he''s no better than Worthy, what was the point of sacking Worthy?" Mind you, I think the vast majority of fans are firmly in the WO camp now, so the majority would give the new manager a fair crack of the whip. There shouldn''t be too many who wouldn''t give a new man a reasonable amount of time to sort the team out.

We can''t control what happens on the field or in the boardroom, but the infighting is down to us.  We are responsible for it.  Only we can stop it.

yes of course the common answer to all our footballing problems, it always works for other clubs doesn''t it? I mean, it''s not as if we need to appoint a good capable manager afterwards is it? I thought it might be something to do with the 11 players on the pitch too, maybe I was wrong. Of course, i know the problem, it is one of our midfielders, maybe if we boo him and treat him like sh*t he will improve?

If only it was so simple! the only thing simple around here are some of the people posting.