Sign in to follow this  
Joe4Ncfc

Norwich Union Corner + Etuhu

The support from here was immense today! Never gave up hope, well done! [6]

Am I the only on who thought Dickson Etuhu had a good game today??

[quote user="Joe4Ncfc"]

[/quote] I agree. I thought Etuhu is beginning to look much better. I was a bit worried early on though every time a QPR player had the ball near Etuhu as it looked like he was going to dive in. I''m sure he kicked more players than the ball in the first half. Dixon looked hungry but he needs to calm down a bit or he''s going to break more people''s legs like he did with the Preston chap! In the second half he looked good though and was a big factor in our come back at the end. Lets hope for more of the same and continued improvement.

[quote user="Joe4Ncfc"]

[/quote] Come on you NUCkers! I''m moving in with you next season! Anyone else who didn''t feel like renewing because of the atmosphere/idiocy, (including sensible WOs), think about doing the same.  Rude Old, are you there?

I thought he was dire to be honest.  And for such a big guy, he gets brushed aside in midfield all the time.  Sorry, but you are all fooling yourselves if you believe he is going to ever deliver a consistent performance and be one of the first names on the team sheet.  He needs to go, along with Jarrett and Hughes and Robinson, who are all simply not good enough.

[quote user="Joe4Ncfc"]

[/quote]

Mystic Megson, you may have to put up with an impeded view of the pitch if you move to the new corner stand. I sat in there for the Middlesbrough match last season, and that damned great post that supports the N&P Stand roof blocked out a fair bit of the action. So be careful where your seat is if you''re investing in a season ticket in that section of the ground.

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Mystic Megson, you may have to put up with an impeded view of the pitch if you move to the new corner stand. I sat in there for the Middlesbrough match last season, and that damned great post that supports the N&P Stand roof blocked out a fair bit of the action. So be careful where your seat is if you''re investing in a season ticket in that section of the ground.[/quote] Cheers, BB.  Yes, I''m going to sit in there for the Wolves game to check it out.

etuhu only woke up when he got booked, the guy is a total pussy cat, critically though he hasnt got a footballing brain

I thought he was dire in the first half, I have never laughed so much at his attempts to (not) kick a ball, and for a big lad he gets knocked off the ball easily (assuming he gets anywhere near it). I have come to the conclusion that he is American as he declared "The season starts now" with 4 games left ) and he only started playing half decently in the 88th minute in the match against QPR, I think Worthy needs to tell him that we are now in BST and that he should have put his watch forward by an hour.......

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Mystic Megson, you may have to put up with an impeded view of the pitch if you move to the new corner stand. I sat in there for the Middlesbrough match last season, and that damned great post that supports the N&P Stand roof blocked out a fair bit of the action. So be careful where your seat is if you''re investing in a season ticket in that section of the ground.[/quote] Any truth in the rumour that they''re going to start charging extra for a restricted view? rofl