Sign in to follow this  
NRWBOY

WELL DONE MR MOYES - WELL IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

before Greeno gets offered a contract with a Premier League club!!!

He has signed a pre-contract agreement with Everton and his house is already sold!!

He has been a ledgend for us and I feel we will be OK as NCFC has always had good quality of goalies for the last 20 years ... Keelan, Woods, Gunn, Marshall (before his kickin went way-ward), Green and now Galagher or Lewis!!

Well the transfer fee will be nice any how

And I little canary told me Worthy also wants to sign two new keepers, although I hasten to add, that comment was made last week before Gallacher got a look in.

Either way, it makes you wonder just what Joe Lewis (who has represented England at every level up to Under 19) has to do to get a first team game at Carrow Road?

Come on Worthy, do the decent thing, GO !!!!  

If both were still here next season, Green would be my first choice, however, in my humble opinion, I suspect Green will leave in the summer.

Prior to last weekend, Worthy seemed to have a problem with Gallacher and it wasn''t so long ago that he was on the transfer list.

My point with Joe Lewis, why not give him a game before the season is out, the fixtures mean nothing and he''s got to be given a chance at some point, otherwise he may well  be off looking for regular football. 

I don''t think Lewis will be off looking for first team football just yet, in goalkeeper years he''s still just a baby & experience of being no.2 & travelling with the first team will do him good for the time being.

I know someone who knows greeno quite well and from what he said it seems like he may be off in the summer. My source isnt the type of person to make stuuf up. Having said that, we have another one post wonder gossiping on here. As i said, i reckon he will leave, but the pre-contract agreement etc is all nonsense from this mischevious person. You can only sign pre-contract aggreements in the 6 months running up to the end of your contract, Green has 15 months to run.

we currently have 4 keepers, i reckon we''ll lose two, and altho id rather the Green, Gallacher combo to stay to any, i think its going to be Gallacher and Lewis, and for me thats gd enough, ive waiting for the scot to get a game and now he has he''s shown he can do a job, Green is great but too highly sort after by anyone on limited budgets wit old keepers, Everton, Pompey, Fulham, Wigan maybe Charlton and Man City should if not already be chasing him. but until they''ve gone they are still contracted to us, all this speculation is useless, i have my own views on who will go and who i want to go but until its happened theres very little point worrying about it. Greeno has been linked to every club in the prem at some point over the last 3yrs (didnt someone post he would go to Man UTD before they took Van Der Sar?) so its all hearsay im afraid. until the transfer window slams shut (i know its got to open first) on 1st Sept no one will know who is playing where.

Matt Hudson is 100% correct regarding the timing of pre-contract signings, altho im fairly sure there is scope for clubs and players to make a ''gentlemens agreement'' regarding fee''s and contracts that only become completed on a agreed day (that start of the transfer window i would think?), but who knows, certainly not me for sure.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]What a load of rubbish.  My sisters both went to school with Greeno and know him well.  This story is complete rubbish[/quote]

another Throw back to the good old CNS days!

jas :)