Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Would we be ion this mess if it wasn't for NCISA?

I cant believe that a protest can be as badly organized as they seem to have managed. We have the worst football and the worst manager ever + we have fans that are sooo angry but the NCISA which is ment to be organizing oppostion has been useless.

Stopping the protests? Liecester? Petition (whatever happened to the petition)? About 30 protesters vs QPR. Given that the vast majority of loyal fans are so angry why cant they organise anything properly? They are nealry as bad as organising as Worthy!!! If it was''nt for them we would have got rid of Worthy by now and if not in a play off place at least a happy club. If "the ego" would not try to dominate things himself we would get rid of worthy much quicker!!!

Silver, i''m sorry but i have to partially disagree. NCISA has only organised one thing and that was St Andrews Hall, the lack of anything since then is slightly oncerning, and the void has been filled by the worthyout group. From a thread on here, i see that they organised the petition and i think that they cancelled the sheff utd demo. I think that they, like other fans in general have worked out that the brick wall is stronger than the heads that are banging against it. It''s obvious that there are more people than those 20 odd that protested want worthy to go

Oh well. We''ve done quite well. We havent been blamed for anything for three weeks. Sigh.

[quote user="Kathy Blake"]Oh well. We''ve done quite well. We havent been blamed for anything for three weeks. Sigh.[/quote]

I''m not being horrible Kathy, but what have the NCISA actually done anything in the last 3 weeks, they seem to have gone very quiet on us since their meeting with the board following St Andrews Hall..

Ive read the bit on your website and your treasurer''s statement on the EEN tonight and its obvious that the NCISA isn''t happy and wants a change of manager too, so could you or one of your members share with us what action you''re talking behind the scenes to achieve this?

Also is NCISA involved in the petition, presume you are, because we were really short of volunteers last Monday and need lots more for the Wolves game ?

I have to agree with Silver Canary, that this is a great opportunity for the NCISA to roll their sleeves up, get their hands dirty and lead the way.

NCISA final paragraph on their website

For many they are sick to the back teeth of everything at Carrow Rd. The board may well be dreaming of their summer holidays, but they need to remove their heads from the sand that they hope to lay on. For thousands of fans there is no going back irrespective of results. The longer the manager remains, the wider the gap will become between not just the fans and the board but also between the fans.

The last thing anyone wants at this club is a change of ownership, but the pressure is mounting and it will not disappear after the Wolves game. This season has been so truly awful that the only thing that will end this season is the first game next season unless there is a change of manager. I fear it will be a long summer.

We havent organised anything major over the last three weeks I have to admit. Behind the scenes I have been receiving and forwarding to the club a stream of discontented emails from fans. ND has promised to answer each of these to the people concerned and copy his answers to me. So far that hasnt happened but I believe he may have been on holiday at the moment. My own view about the petition is that I dont think it will work - I see it as an extension of already failed manoeuvres. I however will support it - I''ll try anything at the moment. I arrived late Saturday  but I know some of the others went along and joined in. I am on holiday for the Wolves game, the pain is over for me this season, but I am sure there are many more signatures out there. I know of several people who wanted to sign but couldnt for one reason or another. I think there is much work to do for supporters groups to do during the close season. The pressure shouldnt stop just because the football has. Hopefully some people on here will be right and they will sack him after the end of the season. If they dont then we have to come up with some new ideas. Thats everyone not just NCISA.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Kathy Blake"]Oh well. We''ve done quite well. We havent been blamed for anything for three weeks. Sigh.[/quote]

I''m not being horrible Kathy, but what have the NCISA actually done anything in the last 3 weeks, they seem to have gone very quiet on us since their meeting with the board following St Andrews Hall..

Ive read the bit on your website and your treasurer''s statement on the EEN tonight and its obvious that the NCISA isn''t happy and wants a change of manager too, so could you or one of your members share with us what action you''re talking behind the scenes to achieve this?

Also is NCISA involved in the petition, presume you are, because we were really short of volunteers last Monday and need lots more for the Wolves game ?

I have to agree with Silver Canary, that this is a great opportunity for the NCISA to roll their sleeves up, get their hands dirty and lead the way.

NCISA final paragraph on their website

For many they are sick to the back teeth of everything at Carrow Rd. The board may well be dreaming of their summer holidays, but they need to remove their heads from the sand that they hope to lay on. For thousands of fans there is no going back irrespective of results. The longer the manager remains, the wider the gap will become between not just the fans and the board but also between the fans.

The last thing anyone wants at this club is a change of ownership, but the pressure is mounting and it will not disappear after the Wolves game. This season has been so truly awful that the only thing that will end this season is the first game next season unless there is a change of manager. I fear it will be a long summer.

[/quote]

Are you a member of the NCISA angel?

the NCISA are not behind the protests.. www.worthyout.co.uk are

And i will point out that at least 100 people said they would turn up for the protest on varying sites.. including on here...

So where were u all?????

jas :)

Saint, what have you done????!!!!

"Are you a member of the NCISA angel?"

I know exactly where you are coming from Saint, and I know exactly what answer you''re gonna get.

People dont get it do they? As i said previously, people are happy to point fingers, put when it comes to putting their hand in their pocket it''s a different story. Everyone thinks they can shape an organisation without actaully paying to be a member, and yes i am!

I think i paid £2. Thats what it takes. Having been a member and then speaking to people like Kathy, I understand their position more

Jas,

I know that the worthyout website are behind the protests and petitions and a good job they have done too. 

My point was, that because the NCISA have now put in print that they feel Worthy should go, I thought they might want to help in collecting names at the Wolves game because we were seriously short of volunteers last Monday.

Saint Canary,

No I''m not a member of NCISA for all the resaons I''ve given in previous threads.

[quote user="cityangel"]

My point was, that because the NCISA have now put in print that they feel Worthy should go,

[/quote]

I thought that was done in december and that started the whole ball rolling, am i wrong with that??

The other point Angel is that Kathy, above, has already indicated her thoughts on the protest - that offers a little inside thought.

Oh and when replying to the post from Saint, i wasnt having a go at you individually, i know why your not a member of ncisa, i was talking more about of the wider public.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

I know exactly where you are coming from Saint, and I know exactly what answer you''re gonna get.

People dont get it do they? As i said previously, people are happy to point fingers, put when it comes to putting their hand in their pocket it''s a different story. Everyone thinks they can shape an organisation without actaully paying to be a member, and yes i am!

I think i paid £2. Thats what it takes. Having been a member and then speaking to people like Kathy, I understand their position more

[/quote]

Exactly Rossi and I don''t mean to pick on Angel.  She may be a member, she may not be but she IS very active on the "WO" campaign, so fair play to her for backing up her opinions with actions.

It''s just there has been so much complaint about the NCISA recently, people moaning they are not representing their views and they are not members.  Well of course they aren''t representing your views, if you want them too, then join.

I myself am not a member but then I don''t expect any thing from them.  They do a good job raising money for the academy and long may it continue.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="ROSSI 46"]

[/quote]

Exactly Rossi and I don''t mean to pick on Angel.  She may be a member, she may not be but she IS very active on the "WO" campaign, so fair play to her for backing up her opinions with actions.

It''s just there has been so much complaint about the NCISA recently, people moaning they are not representing their views and they are not members.  Well of course they aren''t representing your views, if you want them too, then join.

I myself am not a member but then I don''t expect any thing from them.  They do a good job raising money for the academy and long may it continue.

[/quote]

No I''m not a member because I don''t have confidence in their leader who I feel is much too close to the board to represent and fight for my views. However I do feel that as an Independant Supporters Association representing 500 fans they should be backing up their words with some action.

The worthyout organisers in my opinion are putting time, energy and money into trying to make a difference which is why I''ve joined them and will continue to actively fight with them in their campaign to persuade the board that we need a new management team.

If anyone can help us collect names before the Wolves game it would be much appreciated.

Email Meeky at emkayplastics@aol.com