Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Survey results so far ...

As you are aware www.worthyout.co.uk conducted a survey before Mondays game and will be doing the same before the Wolves game.

These are the results so far.
RESULTS

IN 37
OUT 372
ABSTAINED 5
As more of the pages come in they will be updated.

kathy, the ''wait and see''ers'' will bust butt everytime becasue it''s a no lose situation. Pardon the pun, but it takes balls to sack people and make bold decisions, delia has never made one of them, she aint gonna start now

We''ll be collating the results after the Wolves game, and hopefully presenting them to someone on the board at the open day.

[quote user="www.worthyout.co.uk"]As you are aware www.worthyout.co.uk conducted a survey before Mondays game and will be doing the same before the Wolves game.

These are the results so far.
RESULTS

IN 37
OUT 372
ABSTAINED 5
As more of the pages come in they will be updated.[/quote]

Hardly seems a good sample of the supporters, how many more sheets are you expecting?  I''d reason that 10% of a matchday crowd (3000) would be a good sample.

OTBC!

Chunky

We have about another 400 odd signatures to come in as yet. We will get a bigger sample as we are doing the same thing before the Wolves game, and will be asking people not to sign if they had already done it. The problem we had before QPR was a lack of manpower, people weren''t prepared to queue up to sign. Hopefully we will have a lot more collectors before Wolves, so we can get a lot more signatures. As we''ve said, it''s not a petition, it''s a survey and people have the choice to sign in or out or abstain.

I am a worthy outer but i know what they will say and i do feel it too. The problem is they are not fair results, only people that want him out will be going to view this website. Its like having a poll saying who do you want to win the next election on a conservative website and then saying the conservatives came out on top so the nation must think it. It is not a fair petition, on here however, would be. Keep up the good work though

Ive also got 250 signatures with 5 worthy inners on them, sheets are on the way to you.

[quote]

Hardly seems a good sample of the supporters, how many more sheets are you expecting?  I''d reason that 10% of a matchday crowd (3000) would be a good sample.

[/quote]

Considering you can make accurate predictions about populations numbering in the millions using a sample size of 2000, I think asking for 3000 is a bit much.

good work Worthy outers!

having seen the Surveys with my own eyes both before and after the game i knew they had a few names already... but never this many! great stuff

jas :)

where will we be able to sign this petition? i was looking outside the ground on monday and found nothing it was only when i was inside the ground i found out where to sign, can you not have people by the turnstiles this time?

[quote user="baldyboy"]where will we be able to sign this petition? i was looking outside the ground on monday and found nothing it was only when i was inside the ground i found out where to sign, can you not have people by the turnstiles this time?[/quote]

There was only a few of us collecting names so couldn''t be everywhere, would you like to help next time?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]I will help next time..  I would have helped Monday but was driving back from Southampton.  Is there somewhere on the worthy out website to sign up?  Stupid question, I will look myself.[/quote]

Thanks, best way would be to Email Meeky at emkayplastics@aol.com

He''s collecting names for volunteers

That is absolutely ridiculous, how can you know that these people are even Norwich fans? This could just be hijacked by some ipswich fan down the road looking for a good laugh.

[quote user="djb"]

That is absolutely ridiculous, how can you know that these people are even Norwich fans? This could just be hijacked by some ipswich fan down the road looking for a good laugh.

[/quote]

yep all those ipswich fans waiting outside carrow Road on a saturday.......

I''d say that a larger survey is required this time due to the way you''re running it.  All the people collecting signatures want Worthy out, etc. 

I suspect the board are already aware that a significant proportion of fans want him out, which is all this would show, so what effect this would have would be limited.

OTBC!

Chunky

Please note before responding to my post that I am of the view that Worthington has had enough time and should probably be replaced for next season

300 people isn''t a lot when it comes to a petition/survey. Especially when there are 25,000 people at Carrow Road every week. Also - why would Mr X - a ''KTF''er, as it were, go to the website WorthyOut.co.uk to vote. If you want Worthy to stay, surely you wouldn''t visit that website anyway so surely your survey is bias? If you want a real opinion then your survey should be conducted under completely neutral circumstances.

[quote user="BedsCanary"]

Please note before responding to my post that I am of the view that Worthington has had enough time and should probably be replaced for next season

300 people isn''t a lot when it comes to a petition/survey. Especially when there are 25,000 people at Carrow Road every week. Also - why would Mr X - a ''KTF''er, as it were, go to the website WorthyOut.co.uk to vote. If you want Worthy to stay, surely you wouldn''t visit that website anyway so surely your survey is bias? If you want a real opinion then your survey should be conducted under completely neutral circumstances.

[/quote]

What ideas do you have them BedsCanary, bearing in mind they wont let us conduct our survey anywhere near the turnstiles?

I approached people by asking if they wanted to take part in my survey, didnt know until they signed if they were inners or outers, so to me thats being neutral.

I''m sorry, I obviously mis-understood. I thought the survey was conducted on the Worthyout.co.uk website.... not outside the ground

I''m sorry, I obviously mis-understood. I thought the survey was conducted on the Worthyout.co.uk website.... not outside the ground

[/quote]

the problem is only 6 people were collecting signatures apparently.  I will be helping next time and call on those whom would have protested to come along and help collect signatures before the match, apparantly there were long queue''s of people last time.

[/quote]

Thats ok, yes we stood in various locations trying to catch people as they came into to Carrow Road but there just weren''t enough volunteers to cope with the demand.

Unfortunately its often the case that people say they''ll help, but then on the day don''t turn up.

We are looking for a min of 20 people for the Wolves game so we can work in two''s and surround the ground to capture as many opinions as possible. It would mean arriving at 11am but it will be worth the time and effort,if only to make yourself feel better that you have at least got off your bum and tried to so something.

Please please help if you can!!

I''d love to, but unfortunately I think it''s a pointless venture (I''m not attacking you by the way just offering my opinion).

Reason is that even if you got over 1,000 signatures, it''s not like the board don''t already know there is this much discontent amongst supporters - at the QPR game it was plain to see. It''s almost like me running a petition where people sign if they think the grass is green.