Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Holidays during the season is ridiculous

I cannot believe that Neil Doncaster is on holiday, i really can''t.

Civil War has broken out on the terraces, fans are applauding opponents goals, booing their own players and where is our Chief Exec? On holiday. I''m sorry, but this takes the p155 and sums up the arrogant smugness of not just himself but the board.

I appreciate that thigs happen all of the time in football, and arguably it is never a good time to take a holiday, but during such circumstances? Why the flippin heck cant he wait a week or so and go at the end of the season?  I''m stoppin there before i lose it, bloody pathetic

I thought that. Surely he could have waited a couple of weeks. Unless of course this means that ''other things'' will be going on during the close season.

As Kathy says, it could mean that he is away now because he knows he has something to do in a couple of weeks!? Maybe not but, here is a suggestion, why don''t you wait and see what is what before you lose it. There has been far too much rash jumping to conclusions of late.

Come on - play fair!!

Hopefully, he''s gone to recharge his batteries before firing You Know Who immediately after the Wolves game...

If he does that for us, his holiday will have been well worth it... [;)]

Then, we shall need someone to find us a new manager, PDQ - AND, we will then want that new manager to be moving fast to clear out the stables and bring in some new talent. 

As the CEO''s hands hold the purse strings, Doncaster will really need to be around all through the summer period.

So - let him enjoy his hols now that the season is effectively over, so he can be around when he''ll really be needed. 

Looks like great planning to me!! [:)]

This is probably the best time for him to take a holiday. I know he works his butt off for the Club so a break will allow him to come back refreshed for a crucial close season.

Has is occurred to anyone that maybe Doncaster has a life outside of football?

I''m not sure if he has kids, but I know some schools are still off at the moment, so is probably the last chance he has to get away before the frantic summer months...

cant see nothing wrong in this. if you were talking about west hams'' holiday, id agree with you. but he will need to be here in the summer while the players take their ''deserved'' holidays.

Another dig at the club no matter what.

When is he supposed to go on holiday?? Is he not allowed a hols cos he is a club official?  

During the transfer window is the worst possible time, which rules out Jan and Jun-Sept.  That only leaves during the season - where is his committment here?   We have nothing to play for and he cant physically sign anyone for weeks yet - surely its the best possible time? 

Give it a rest and worry about the real challenges - why cant worthy get this group of players to perform, can worthy actually see that we need a right midfielder, does he see the same performances from our midfield that the fans do?  When are the board going to take their fingers out of their ears, open their eyes and take their heads out of the sand (ran out of cliches there) and realise that hoping a problem goes away never actually work - decisive action is needed, when are the fans going to have the courage of their convictions, ditch their apathy and do something about the manager rather than just sit in bars, offices and living rooms moaning about the problem?  12mins freak football against a demoralised QPR team satisfying an angry crowd when the 1st 78 mins was the true reflection of this season?