Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

just look at us

what a rabble!

we really need to remember what this is all about, show  a little respect for others and do what we do best - informed debate.

despite being a WO''er I recognise not all have my point of view, thats fine, but  i remain open to opinions and change, to move forwards we all have to

i am totally fed up, and from what i can gather so too are KTF''ers so lets use that as a starting block and realistically think about where to go from there.

whether you agree or not I have to say that thought he will be given time next season, right until monday. I am certain we will get stuffed at Cardiff and stuffed against Wolves, with this in mind he may not see out the summer.

as a matter of interest what matters more promotion or worthy out? (no-one has a crystal ball so dont give it ''it wont happen''). as much as i hate to say it if he starts next season, some people are going to have to make some big choices. If the crowd are against worthy from day one, the KTF resolve will strengthen behind the line of the fans are worse than the manager.

people are going to have a problem with this, but the campaign will bite itself on the chuff if it appears to be hurting any prospects - this season we have none now, but next season is a different story.

good post with very good points Rossi, I agree with everything you say there.

I have renewed my ticket, but fortunately won''t have to make tough decisions because due to weekend work commitments this coming year will be letting my 2 Uncle''s use it more than me. 

One point you didn''t make is that even if Worthy does go in the summer and a new man comes in , what happens if they make little, no, or worse difference to Nigel?  The current KTF''ers will be even more at the throats of those that wanted Nigel gone.  There are more scenarios that will see this board and possibly most of the fans split down the middle for a long time.  The only thing that will unite us all again is improvement, but even then the "I told you so" people will keep some level of rift going.

I think it''s fair to say that a lot of the views, whether "WO" of "KTF" have become pretty polarised with little middle ground to be found. 

Many "WO" posts on here now are merely conspiracy theories and spurious at best.  Worthy has pretty much become the “Witch” in our very own “Salem” style trials with dubious accusations being thrown at him in an attempt to condemn him to the sack.  I really don''t understand this as there are plenty of acceptable criticisms to aim at him without fabricating some. 

Claims like he was lucky to win the league are very harsh in my opinion.  I don''t think you will find anyone within the world of professional football who would agree that you could "luck" your way to winning a league title.  Many of the other accusations are purely comments or actions that have been deliberately misconstrued or misinterpreted to serve the purpose of accusing Worthington of further ruining the club or trying to fool the fans.  Things like, Ryan Jarvis was only given a contract to keep the fans happy, really?  Firstly how would Jarvis feel to read such comments and secondly Worthington has already shown he is more than prepared to dispose of players no matter what the fans think.  Then comes my all time classic that he is the worst manager we have ever had, completely ignoring an excellent first 3 years in charge.  With arguments like these and the fact the numbers that attend the protests is dwindling each time means any WO campaign is likely to be dismissed by the board.

Then from the KTF side we have the argument that he won this league and that somehow it makes him immune to criticism.  It''s fair to point to that and it was, to me, an acceptable reason to keep him for a while but you really can''t use it to excuse the results and manner of performances we have seen all this season.  Some want the blame to be laid at the feet of the players and even the fans and defend Worthy at every opportunity.  Maybe that is just down to defending him against many unfair accusations rather than an unnerving support for him, I''m not sure.

What makes me laugh the most though is that both sides of the argument say that it is THEY who have the clubs best interests at heart and it is THEY who are the "real fans" of this club.  Neither fraction willing to accept the other view point.

I think IF Worthy is here at the beginning of next season then the team at the very least must be given support.  There is no way you can start a season with a protest at your first home game and an atmosphere that you could cut with a knife.  IF Worthy is gone and a new man does no better, well at least the board have tried.  Whatever happens the club as a whole seems stale, the atmosphere at Carrow Road is sterile, the football is dire and something major needs to change next season.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]superb post saint, a fair well reasoned post is worth 100 snipes[/quote]

It''s nice to have good threads to post in ;o)

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

I think it''s fair to say that a lot of the views, whether "WO" of "KTF" have become pretty polarised with little middle ground to be found. 

Many "WO" posts on here now are merely conspiracy theories and spurious at best.  Worthy has pretty much become the “Witch” in our very own “Salem” style trials with dubious accusations being thrown at him in an attempt to condemn him to the sack.  I really don''t understand this as there are plenty of acceptable criticisms to aim at him without fabricating some. 

Claims like he was lucky to win the league are very harsh in my opinion.  I don''t think you will find anyone within the world of professional football who would agree that you could "luck" your way to winning a league title.  Many of the other accusations are purely comments or actions that have been deliberately misconstrued or misinterpreted to serve the purpose of accusing Worthington of further ruining the club or trying to fool the fans.  Things like, Ryan Jarvis was only given a contract to keep the fans happy, really?  Firstly how would Jarvis feel to read such comments and secondly Worthington has already shown he is more than prepared to dispose of players no matter what the fans think.  Then comes my all time classic that he is the worst manager we have ever had, completely ignoring an excellent first 3 years in charge.  With arguments like these and the fact the numbers that attend the protests is dwindling each time means any WO campaign is likely to be dismissed by the board.

Then from the KTF side we have the argument that he won this league and that somehow it makes him immune to criticism.  It''s fair to point to that and it was, to me, an acceptable reason to keep him for a while but you really can''t use it to excuse the results and manner of performances we have seen all this season.  Some want the blame to be laid at the feet of the players and even the fans and defend Worthy at every opportunity.  Maybe that is just down to defending him against many unfair accusations rather than an unnerving support for him, I''m not sure.

What makes me laugh the most though is that both sides of the argument say that it is THEY who have the clubs best interests at heart and it is THEY who are the "real fans" of this club.  Neither fraction willing to accept the other view point.

I think IF Worthy is here at the beginning of next season then the team at the very least must be given support.  There is no way you can start a season with a protest at your first home game and an atmosphere that you could cut with a knife.  IF Worthy is gone and a new man does no better, well at least the board have tried.  Whatever happens the club as a whole seems stale, the atmosphere at Carrow Road is sterile, the football is dire and something major needs to change next season.

[/quote]

Top class post , mate - brilliant.