Sign in to follow this  
Carl Cort

we can stay up!

is anyone else getting p****d off with all this talk about how we could never possibly stay up? if birmingham, charlton, fulham, bolton, bradford, ipswich etc can do it then why cant we too? i''m not saying we wont find it difficult, but why is everyone writing off our chances so early? lets prove them wrong.

For 13 long years i have been an avid Norwich fan, brought shirts gone to games and followed my team to the death through the highs and the lows. Every fan out there who has followed Norwich knows that the club is brilliant, however, realistically there is a HUGE gulf between Prem and Div 1. There is a chance that norwich may well come straight back down and we are all realistic about our chances of survival, we r not gonna win the league and yes the odds are we will be in a relegation battle

We all just want to stay realistic and enjoy it while we can, with the set up we have now i think that the club is secure and nige and the board wont endanger the long term future of NCFC.

Lets all party and enjoy watchin the big guys and Carrow Road!!!

We all know the Henry fears "the Malkinator" (as my mate calls him)!!!!

Who`s everyone ? , most on this forum come across as optimistic about our chances of staying up ! ....... we have to leap over this mental barrier of money buys the best myth , a team working together will always be better than a collection of overpaid prima donnas ! Keegan has found that out !! .........

I must admit I wasn''t too confident myself, but reading Rick Waghorns article "Canaries can fly even higher" has really got me thinking. I think you''re right too. Why shouldn''t we have a chance? The spirit at our club truly is something special and I doubt every promoted team has it to such an extent, so who knows?

Of course City can stay up. Here is why:

Most would agree Norwich have a better team than the two other Division One sides that will also be promoted into the Premiership. That leaves only one other team to finish above next year.

Looking at the bottom half of the Premiership today you''ll see plenty of struggling clubs that could go down next season.

If Worthy can keep the team spirit and add a bit of quality in key areas - and we all know where we might be found out at Premiership level - then I don''t see why a respectable league position is not possible.