Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

worthyout.co.uk

am i correct in my thought that this group seem to be dominating this board, the offy site, but there doesnt seem to much action on their own forum

I think there are a few worthyout.co.uk members on this board, but alot of people want worthy out but aren''t affilated with that lot.

OTBC!

Chunky

[quote user="StevenageFan"]I do, but have never visited that website, will now though thanks ;-)[/quote]

cant believe you didnt know the site existed, where have u been?

I want Worthy Out, I want him to go for the good of our club and because of the damage he is doing, but I am not a member of Worthyout. I just want Worthy Out! 

Rossi,

Ive been a member of this board for many years and of several other Norwich boards. I registered and visit the worthyout.co.uk website because thats where the protests and petitions are being organised from so if you want to know whats happening thats the first place to look.

I don''t see that as a message board to discuss all the stuff we chat about on here, it was set up as a temp measure for one purpose and one purpose alone.

Doesn''t really matter who posts where does it as long as they have something sensible to say.

CA

I''ve heard that if you don''t agree with the worthy outers your posts get removed or you just get total abuse, now I would hardly say that behaviour like that is going to work in your favour.You can''t expect everybody to like having your opinions rammed down their throats if you can''t be bothered to listen to the opposition.

The ''organisers'' of the worthyout group are a relatively small group of posters with a background not from this board, but theoffy site and others. 

Knowing many of them I know that suggesting they are dominating this board is simply not true - they do post occassionally on here but I and cityangel probably the most populous posters from this site on there and while cityangel is (wo)manfully contributing to their campaign I remain an intermittent contributor due to work and family committements.  Not all ''WO'' are members of worthyout.co.uk - even though the two groups have the same aims.

For meWO.co.uk is now a  banned ''advocacy'' site! which quite amuses me.

[quote user="Marty"]I''ve heard that if you don''t agree with the worthy outers your posts get removed or you just get total abuse, now I would hardly say that behaviour like that is going to work in your favour.You can''t expect everybody to like having your opinions rammed down their throats if you can''t be bothered to listen to the opposition.[/quote]

That is an insult to the moderators of this board who always remain impartial. Please apologise !!

[quote user="Marty"]I''ve heard that if you don''t agree with the worthy outers your posts get removed or you just get total abuse, now I would hardly say that behaviour like that is going to work in your favour.You can''t expect everybody to like having your opinions rammed down their throats if you can''t be bothered to listen to the opposition.[/quote]

Totally out of order Marty, I''ve seen quite a few pro worthy comments on that site.

An apology wouldn''t go amiss you know!.

Don''t you think that it might be helpful if you joined Johnobono - or are you just a free loader waiting for everybody else to do the work for you?

[quote user="cityangel"]Cmon Marty the moderators are waiting !!!!![/quote]

Are you ever going to answer my questions angel or do''nt you have an answer!