Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Hopeless Hughes Starts as usual

Why, oh why is Hughes starting again? The guy clearly is poor and lacking in confidence. If we don''t play JJ2 we don''t stand a chance of signing him permanently in the summer as he will want first team football.

What does Hughes have to do to be dropped???

[quote user="Lionel Hutz"]

Why, oh why is Hughes starting again? The guy clearly is poor and lacking in confidence. If we don''t play JJ2 we don''t stand a chance of signing him permanently in the summer as he will want first team football.

[/quote]

Reminds me of a certain Mr Holt. What a load of bollocks

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Lionel Hutz"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of a certain Mr Holt. What a load of bollocks

[/quote]

Not your post, by the way, Hutz. Just thought i better make that clear [;)]

What does JJ2 have to do to get a start is a question that should be

asked. He was the main reason why we won on Monday as he changed the

game completely when he came on and actually moved forwards with the

ball. You''re right though Foghorn, far too much ability for Worthy''s liking.

That''s it, kids - keep up the persecution. And did everyone get the reference to Holt in this thread? It really is deja-vu all over again, as I pointed out in another thread. Unfortunately for the dingos (you scavengers who hunt in packs) Hoozie isn''t caving in. He refuses to "do a Robinson" - do nothing for fear of making a mistake. Another assist, and again the most valuable central midfielder.

I can''t believe JJ2 didn''t get a start but it sounds like Hughes did well today. I thought he was awful last week but credit where credit is due, eh? Otherwise the good points you make lack credibility IMO.  

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]assist for Mr Hughes, thats 2 assists in 2games, what a creative player lol[/quote]

god he is awful....  if he is in the team next season

[/quote] If Worthy''s still here of course he will be!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]assist for Mr Hughes, thats 2 assists in 2games, what a creative player lol[/quote]

god he is awful....  if he is in the team next season

[/quote]

So awful Steve Coppell said before the Reading game in January how much he liked Hughes and how he didn''t want him to leave. Funny how he seems to play better away from home. I find it embarrassing how people can personally abuse a player who gives 100% for this football club. I suggest reading Karl Minns column in yesterdays Evening News.

Having been to the game I can report... Hughes was pretty damn good. He gave the ball away a few times admittedly, but he was a serious attacking threat and arguably our best player. Gallacher, Earnie and Squizz were also very good. Nobody''s started a thread on Robinson yet so I shall report he wasn''t very good.

Sounds like Hughes had a good game today. Are you going to give him some credit for that?No, thought not...

why is everyone using hughes as a scape goat?
half our squad have been as poor as him. look at mcveigh, loved by the fans for what? hes only playing well so he gets a new contract and then he will back to his usual self. All this season is down to worthington and a few "key" memebers of the squad have been very disapointing.