Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Huckerby Agrees With us - well, some of us

In the paper today Darren was stating tht he believed the current squad with its all for one attitude was the one he wanted to see in the Premiership. Top bloke, top team and he even agrees with some us on this board.

Bloody Hell, we are good on this sight aren''t we?

yes i have to agree these players got us up, we should allow them the chance to keep us there.It would not be good for moral if the likes of malky flem holty ect were pushed to the sidelines to bring in some has beens on thier last big payday. There is a saying ,if it aint broke dont fix it ,yes we will need strengthing in some areas but let these players show the prem what team spirit and hard work can bring OTBC

Unfortunately history has proven that the majority of teams that go up, and basically stick with the same squad, often come straight back down. Worthy has shown with his recent signings that he is not going to bring in players on their last big pay day. The important thing is to get off to a good start in the Premiership and not do a Wolves.

I completly agree with God. this team got us there and this team (well most of them) should try and keep us in there. The togetherness this team has got should not be underestimated.

Give it a go

otbc.

As to my previous reply ,ive just seen the premiership on tv the leicester man city game .when man city scored their goal the players hardly seem to celebrate with each other same when leicester equalised they it seemed as if they didnt care or know each other.Could this be the reason both are in the lower reaches of the prem NO TEAM SPIRIT ,thats one thing weve got in abundance and should be worth twenty points to us at least next season.The only thing leicester man city players were up for was an argument , so i say lets give the majority of the squad the chance to show what they can do OTBC.