Sign in to follow this  
Cymru Canary

Earnie in the S.Wales Press

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Well I''ve read it................................Now what?[/quote]

I don''t know. Have a cup of tea maybe? The poster put it there for you to read and you''ve read it. Be grateful that some one took the time to post the link.

Thanks for taking the time to post it Cymru Canary, please don''t be put off by anybody trying to make themselves look clever.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Cymru Canary"]

Just thought it encouraging that at least one of our players has ambition at Norwich City FC !!!!  

[/quote]

Well thank you ever so much for copy and pasting that. I don''t have the internet,  just like everyone else who posts on this board so we couldn''t have possibly seen that unless you had done what you did.

This is a message board is for you to voice your opinions on. Until now I don''t know what your point was other than you attaching someone elses work.

Yes I read it. Yes I saw what someone else has said. Yes I saw the responses on how I should be respectful because you had performed this magical feat.

I''m sure you are a lovely person but please don''t copy information we can all read for ourselves whenever we like. This board is full of enough rubbish at the moment without it being filled with duplications of what we can see elsewhere. Like I say, no disrespect intended, it just isn''t required thats all.

"I''m sure you are a lovely person but please don''t copy information we can all read for ourselves whenever we like. "

Yep, I have to admit to being a regular visitor to the national website of Wales. Along with the other hundred or so websites that I would have to read to get every single bit of information out there on Norwich.

But seriously, good spot Cymru. Im glad Earnie will be here next season after seeing what the atmosphere is like here these days.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Cymru Canary"]

Just thought it encouraging that at least one of our players has ambition at Norwich City FC !!!!  

[/quote]

Well thank you ever so much for copy and pasting that. I don''t have the internet,  just like everyone else who posts on this board so we couldn''t have possibly seen that unless you had done what you did.

This is a message board is for you to voice your opinions on. Until now I don''t know what your point was other than you attaching someone elses work.

Yes I read it. Yes I saw what someone else has said. Yes I saw the responses on how I should be respectful because you had performed this magical feat.

I''m sure you are a lovely person but please don''t copy information we can all read for ourselves whenever we like. This board is full of enough rubbish at the moment without it being filled with duplications of what we can see elsewhere. Like I say, no disrespect intended, it just isn''t required thats all.

[/quote]

I have not asked for respect, and none, especially from you!

I think you will find that I can post more or less what I like, and do not need your approval.

If this article was of no interest to you why did you feel it neccesary to post back with your much valued opinion? 

Think you are one of them............you know what I mean!!!!

[quote user="Cymru Canary"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Cymru Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have not asked for respect, and none, especially from you!

I think you will find that I can post more or less what I like, and do not need your approval.

If this article was of no interest to you why did you feel it neccesary to post back with your much valued opinion? 

Think you are one of them............you know what I mean!!!!

[/quote]

wouldnt worry about him mate - I often post links to articles in the press.  And I agree, its good to see some real ambition from a player rather than this suppopsed ambition from our manager.  His tolerance of mediocrity and failure has been one of the reasons we have failed this season.