Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Rumours

hey guys here are the rumours I have heard. Teddy Sheringham we heard all about his speculation last summer it appears he may be here next season as there is speculation that he will move on a bosman, so what does everyone think. I would like to say him here i know he may not have had the best of times at pompey, but we all know he is very clever and i belive would work well with hucks and the rest of the team. I honestly do think it would be a good move, but i will say we need to be looking at up and coming players but teddy should be an exception. All comments welcome.

The second rumour I heard is going be a little bit more popular a man who has contributed to out promotion. One kevin Harper wants to come back he said he loved his time at Norwich and wants to play cos he not starting at Pompey.

So possible double raid at pompey, what does everyone think??????

Jimmy

sheringham is past it. redknapp has managed to squeeze the last few drops from him, but hes not gotmuch more to give.

With Sheringham being the laziest footballer in the history of english football, it would surprise me if a manager like Worthington who puts work-rate and commitment before everything else, would sign such a player.

As for Harper. I''m sure he''d be very welcome back here.

sheringham, no thanks, look down the road and see what big time charlies do to clubs like ours - sheringham wouldn''t even know where norwich is, despite the fact he has a norfolk name

as for harper - i would personally rather keep kevin cooper, who was great again yesterday

No an No. I agree Coops is showing real promise. Maybe he could have kept Wolves up. How close is Jermaine Pennant to the end of his contract? How much would he cost? Would Arsenal let him go? Would he move to Norwich? Your thoughts please...