Sign in to follow this  
Chris MacDonald

Gallacher

The piece below is taken fom the Pinkun.

Gallacher has now turned in three thoroughly convincing displays for the Canaries in the space of eight days, and with his contract running out during the summer Worthington is anxious to sort something out for next season.

But he is prepared to give the player all the time he needs to talk over the situation with his family and advisors before deciding whether to stick with Norwich or return north in search of regular first-team football.

“It''s one of those situations,” said the City boss.

“Paul has got to decide where he wants to be. If he wants to stay with Norwich City then there is an opportunity for him to sit down and talk.

“I am not expecting a rush decision. He''ll take his time and we''ll take our time and hopefully there will be a compromise in the middle which means he will be at the club next season.”

======================================================================

Now I know Worthington is a Uriah Heep character. He would have let Gallacher go if Greeno had not have been injured.

Worthington made it blatantly clear a while back that he regretted signing the Scottish International 2 years ago.

As for saying its one of those "situations" its a situation of your own doing Worthington. Gallacher should have been Greeno''s stand in before Ward ever came to the club and he should have been given a contract along time ago. 

Worthington don''t be so naive by saying we will take our time, Good God Man sign him before we lose him.........Because the majority your dealings in the Transfer Market have been diabolical and the ones that have been good you can''t hang on to them.

Remember at the start of the Season you let a lot of the players go, the players I might add that got City promoted I wonder what would have happened if you had hung to them......We could have been in the promotion race again.

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK I wish it were goodbye!!!!!![:@]