Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Worthy Out Petition results embarresing!

[quote user="cityangel"]

So will you be helping us to collect signatures at the Wolves game, Silver Canary ?

Yes or No

Or maybe you''d like to take over the organising as you seem to think you can do it better !

[/quote]

yes i will help you collect signitures on saturady and i have got some friends to help to. i still think it is a bad idea tho - please answer my questions on this now!!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I chose to no longer have anything to do with it - most duplicitous role and demoralising role I have ever had. 

Is it being manipulated?  We have one game playing stirrer with his own agenda claiming to have done so when the collectors state there has been none - at the moment I know which I trust more.  

I am not providing any statistical input to the worthyout.co.uk campaign and am no more than an interested observer in its activities.

I have never been keen on surveys of this type because of their inaccuracies (and said as such to the worthyout.co.uk team hen the idea was muted) and ability to be manipulated, but that is a generic problem with any survey, not this one in particular.  This one DOES stand up as well as any poll statistically.    

[/quote]

"I have never been keen on surveys of this type because of their inaccuracies (and said as such to the worthyout.co.uk team hen the idea was muted) and ability to be manipulated"

Yes I agree with you here - they are easy to manipulate and that is the point. The poll means nothing because the nature of these things is that they are so easy to manipulate. It is a waste of time and effort!

Next point Zipper.

The poll is being organised by Worthy Out. From your background in the field, do you think that this makes KTFs

1. More likely to vote in it

2. Less likely to vote in it

3. Makes no difference at all.

[quote user="beelsie"]Loyal fan, I do notice a touch of what I would term expertitis, this, followed by a dose of pollitis for a cure all effect that hither too has resulted in Nations swamped with a disease called data collecting, as did Nero while Rome burned.  There are many people out there who are getting their wages, sorry/ fees by this dubious pursuit, much of this information  on many pretexts, has led us to the state of financial and moral decline that has gripped this once proud Nation.  I start from way back when you earned your money by plying your productive skills in industry/ farming etc, following a useful pursuit, and then saved/invested your money in something tangible using what you saw as a reason for carrying on in whatever pursuit you had chosen.  There are many drug companies out there who rely wholly on dubious research that has led them into the direction of Thalidomide etc and may I repeat it, collected by experts in their fields who may I say should never be questioned especially when it relates to the professions like the Lawyers and the justice system, and medicine.  Form your individual ideas on what you see to be so with your own eyes,  use your own common sense deciding your next move, always be wary about the answers given to a question, especially when it is personal or of a financial nature.  Make your move, then rely on lady luck.[/quote]

I agree - what is all the fuss about - everybody knows that these types of poll are fixed. I voted on Monday becuase its better for all if Worthy goes. A couple of friends told me that they voted twice. God knows why they should want to join 2 queues!

I suppose if there are plenty of people collecting votes I might again if queues are shorter. But why does everyone make a song and dance about it? The KTFs won''t believe it anyway!