Sign in to follow this  
TheMarshmallowMan

WOers - Surely you realise the futility of your argument?

[quote user="Nigels Tic-Tacs"]6 very scrappy home wins and a meaningless away win , no its not futile we will get him out .This man was way out of his depth at Blackpool , he will drown at Norwich.[/quote]

He kept us up , got us to a Play Off Final and won the Championship - hardly ''drowning'' is it ?

He may well have ''hit the wall'' and reached the end of his ''worth'' at this club but his years at the club can hardly be regarded as total failure.

Are you related to Silver Canary ?

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Foghorn has made the case against Worthless very well, and I hereby find him guilty of gross incompetence. WORTHLESS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

yes and as soon as posssible!!!

Cant believe some people (Nigels Tactics) are calling the Cardiff game a meaningless win just because it is beneath them to  give out a bit of praise when it is due - can you imagine those same people on here slagging off Worthy if we had lost - won''t have been meaningless then would it. It is my opinion that whatever we do now those people will not be satisfied - promotion or a top six place next year would just be a lucky season for Nigel - we don''t need support like that so go and support Ipswich where all your dreams will come true won''t they.

[quote user="NCFC - The Alternate View"]

I won''t reiterate what I''ve written in my blog (which, by the way, people are welcome to make comments on here or on the site), but surely now you realise the futility of working for the removal of a manager who has shown at least the starting signs of a turn around?

[/quote] Depends what you mean by a turnaround really? Winning a few games in my book isn''t a turnaround and this is only hiding the underlying problems by giving the board more excuses not to act. I went to the QPR game and it was exciting and great that we won (I will always celebrate a win and cheer Norwich on to the end) but the match was absolutely dire. Norwich were so bad I was horrified and embarrassed. It was probably the most undeserved win I''ve ever seen. How did that suggest any sort of turnaround?? Simple - it didn''t. If we keep things as they are we will continue in the same vein next season - losing to the decent teams and in some cases heavily and scraping together points here and there by beating the rubbish teams with suspect hoofball tactics. I don''t want more of that!

No not related to Silver Canary  Maverick  , maybe you are a relation to Stevie Wonder  ? Well i can see from your screen  name you at least like to live in a fantasy world .