Sign in to follow this  
susie b

The Football League Championship Trophy

I''ve just had a thought - yes, I know it''s Sunday and I should be resting my brain, what there is of it, but as it concerns City I couldn''t suppress it! As this is the end of the road for the Nationwide League, what with it becoming the Coca Cola League Championship next season, will the eventual winners of this year''s title be allowed to keep the current trophy since there will surely be a new one for next season? I certainly hope so. It would look rather good in the cabinet next to the Milk Cup, don''t you think? Interesting to read the messages from Portsmouth fans on Canary Corner in the past few days too. They seem rather keen to polish the cup, parcel it up and send it to us rather than the Baggies...so come on lads! Keep up this wonderful effort and (hopefully) give yourselves more than just a medal to keep for good.

maybe the club could give the trophy to this forum and thus the poster of the season would get to keep it. Pretty cool i think.

p.s. lets just win it first

i''m sure they''ll keep the same one,but put coca cola ribbons on it as opposed to nationwide ones