Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Lets all keep calm!.

As I advocated giving NW hell at the Wolves game, I''ve just had a ''road to Damascus'' moment on Pakefield cliffs this lunchtime.

I was chatting to Mrs Wiz (as you do) when I recalled how scared I was at one point during the QPR game just recently. Tempers around me were really starting to boil over, as Worthy Outers and KTFers shouted at each other.

This isn''t on, I don''t go to the rudd to be intimidated or feel frightened.

I want Worthless out more than anyone on this board, but not at the expense of mine or anyone else''s health, or others emotional states.

I now realise a call to give Worthy hell, was hasty and quite wrong , so I appeal to both sides of the coin, just keep calm please on Sunday for all our sakes, we can still protest next season, but for now, a much needed break is long overdue.

Agreed?.

Lets see, its Monday today, that gives you another 5 days to change

your mind 5 times and stir up yet more disharmony and grief amongst the

city faithfull.

How amusing for you...

Not on your nelly! Im gonna give worthless the stick he deserves for putting us through such a crap all  season. We can all have a nice break after sunday for a few weeks,and also enjoy the world cup! I just hope i never get stuck behind you in a car Wizz,im sure you must be a liability on the road,not knowing which way to turn!

United we stand, divided we fall -

We have the Manager, We have the Board, and most of all the players - whether we like it or not they comprise NCFC at this time.

the Worthy Out Brigade have expressed their views,  as have some of those who are happy with the currant regeime, although the fact that they are reasonably satisfired we have the best folks at the helm means they are not likely to be so vocal.

If like me you have got fed up with the contiual harping on in a mindless fashion by the WO brigade, now got to the stage of  being so divisive and negative to the team then perhaps now is the time for us to speak out - the silent majority, and appeal for an end to this farce. 

WO Brigade!

You have had your say, you have had your day!

Now the time has come to unite behind and support the team

If you are genuine NCFC supporters then stand togetehr and SUPPORT the team, even if it is a meaningless end of season game.

Sleep [|-)]

Who says we have the manager Dicky ? YOU . Lets see whos behind him when Wolves go 2 up Sunday . Worthington has failed ,ktf has failed  , fresh start with a new manager next season or it all kicks off again.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

As I advocated giving NW hell at the Wolves game, I''ve just had a ''road to Damascus'' moment on Pakefield cliffs this lunchtime.

I was chatting to Mrs Wiz (as you do) when I recalled how scared I was at one point during the QPR game just recently. Tempers around me were really starting to boil over, as Worthy Outers and KTFers shouted at each other.

I want Worthless out more than anyone on this board, but not at the expense of mine or anyone else''s health, or others emotional states.

I now realise a call to give Worthy hell, was hasty and quite wrong , so I appeal to both sides of the coin, just keep calm please on Sunday for all our sakes, we can still protest next season, but for now, a much needed break is long overdue.

Agreed?.[/quote]

whats wrong wiz had a smack on the wrist.

Agreed?.

[/quote]

OH MY GOD! You feel no need to reply to my post in your thread "Our last chance" where you call for a holy war against the manager and I call for calm!!!

And then you completely plagarise my post, you really do have a two faced cheek Wiz.

[quote user="morty"]

And then you completely plagarise my post, you really do have a two faced cheek Wiz.

[/quote]He should have been a politician. More two-faced flip-flopping, lies and U turns than Labour and the tories combined.His idols are probably Thatcher and Blair. And what good company for him.

Agreed?.

[/quote]

Bang on wiz, i just wish i had read this before replying to your other post

[quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]If I had a chance to smack him, the wrist wouldn''t be my first choice. :)

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

If I had a chance to smack him, the wrist wouldn''t be my first choice. :)

[/quote]

Its because people like you Herb, who advocate violence, that I now call for calm!.

Agreed?.

[/quote] Unfortunately and reluctantly I have to agree. I think the Cardiff win has guaranteed Worthy his job for at least the beginning of next season and giving him hell will do more halm than good in terms of dividing the club. Oh why won''t he resign!

Its because people like you Herb, who advocate violence, that I now call for calm!.

[/quote]Its because of people like you Wiz, who don''t know the difference between taking the mick and advocating violence, that adult education has a future.

Herb - "If I had a chance to smack him, the wrist wouldn''t be my first choice"

This is unfortunately the way things have descended at Carrow road recently. We must get away from violence and threats of it. The agression showed by the Worthy Out campaign in recent weeks, particulalry at QPR has gone too far!

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]ignore the schizophrenic troll.[/quote]

Your 3 indentical replies to my 3 seperate threads Kolin, all say the same thing, and are all one line insults.

Very constructive and childish mate!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

If I had a chance to smack him, the wrist wouldn''t be my first choice. :)
[/quote]

Well done Herbert... a KTF''er and intimidation.. hmm.. rings a bell from somewhere

jas :)

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Its because of people like you Wiz, who don''t know the difference between taking the mick and advocating violence, that adult education has a future.
[/quote]

Herb:

The one reason I don''t wear my replica shirt at games with 1st wizard written on the back is because I don''t want grief from people who threaten to physically hit me, like your goodself.

Even though you said you did it in jest, you would do or think the same as I, yes?.