Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

is this going to stop next season?

With a neavy heart I ma now resigned to worthy staying for the start of next season. The last two results have been disastrous for the club and will set us back 5 years. I will however put my views on Worthington aside for the start of the season and support the team as I have always done in the past (until the last few games when I have wanted us to lose). Make no mistake though this is no "victory" for the silent majority as (a) the silent majority that some on here seem to think backs worthy does not exist and (b) you will look back next season when he is sacked and it is too late for the club to salvage the damage he has done meaning we have to dismantle the squad and realise what you have doen by allowing the media and the club to believe that there was anything but a huge majority of fans who wanted Worthy out.

There is a silent majority at Carrow Road and it is that silent majority that has kept him in a job. However it is because they support Worthington (I still do not know a single person I regard as a genuine fan who actively supports his retention) and much more to do with the fact that they can''t be bothered to either support or barrack the team and let their feelings be known. Sadly I think this will always be the way with Norwich fans.

With a neavy heart I ma now resigned to worthy staying for the start of next season. The last two results have been disastrous for the club and will set us back 5 years. I will however put my views on Worthington aside for the start of the season and support the team as I have always done in the past (until the last few games when I have wanted us to lose). Make no mistake though this is no "victory" for the silent majority as (a) the silent majority that some on here seem to think backs worthy does not exist and (b) you will look back next season when he is sacked and it is too late for the club to salvage the damage he has done meaning we have to dismantle the squad and realise what you have doen by allowing the media and the club to believe that there was anything but a huge majority of fans who wanted Worthy out.

There is a silent majority at Carrow Road and it is that silent majority that has kept him in a job. However it is not because they support Worthington (I still do not know a single person I regard as a genuine fan who actively supports his retention) and much more to do with the fact that they can''t be bothered to either support or barrack the team and let their feelings be known. Sadly I think this will always be the way with Norwich fans.