Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Name that Team - Me again!!!

Come on Pete old boy - where is it?

I''ll allow you last week due to Bank Holiday and watching the game, but whats happened this week? Still wandering aimlessly in shock at our first away victory this year?

Can we have a team with that age old City legend Simon Tracey in the line up please? Or the wholly unforgettable Raymond van der Waard?

The choice, as they say, is yours

If this goes on we''ll have to start a "Pete Out" campaign.  Pull your finger out!

I propose a team including the legendary chainsmoking Croat, Drazen Muzinic.

[quote user="Matt1174"]

Come on Pete old boy - where is it?

I''ll allow you last week due to Bank Holiday and watching the game, but whats happened this week? Still wandering aimlessly in shock at our first away victory this year?

Can we have a team with that age old City legend Simon Tracey in the line up please? Or the wholly unforgettable Raymond van der Waard?

The choice, as they say, is yours

[/quote]

1st away victory this year - says it all that it happened in a meaningless game..

however, Ill take a team with Andy Clap in it as captain please............................

CJF, I think that a thread about a quiz to work out players from teams of yesteryear could just about survive without you spinning it into an anti-Worthy thread. [:)]   

[quote user="macdougall has a fine perm"]CJF, I think that a thread about a quiz to work out players from teams of yesteryear could just about survive without you spinning it into an anti-Worthy thread. [:)]   [/quote]

I dunno!!  I will keep my wandering keyboard away from this forum today..... [:''(] try to anyway!!

[quote user="KatieWestgate"]

But please don''t have a team with GG in, I don''t think any of us could spell his name!!!

[/quote]

Gaetano Giallanza ;) :p

Its worth noting that when Worthy got rid of him deeming him "not good enough" he went on to play in La Liga in Spain, scoring for Villareal wasnt it?

Well done Worthington! another fantastic bit of business!

GG has since returned to his native Switzerland.

jas :)

I ''worked hard'' over the weekend ''notmean'', so I''ve had today and Monday off. Will be in tomorrow to change the team for you.

Pete In, KTF!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="KatieWestgate"]

But please don''t have a team with GG in, I don''t think any of us could spell his name!!!

[/quote]

Gaetano Giallanza ;) :p

Its worth noting that when Worthy got rid of him deeming him "not good enough" he went on to play in La Liga in Spain, scoring for Villareal wasnt it?

Well done Worthington! another fantastic bit of business!

GG has since returned to his native Switzerland.

jas :)

[/quote]I just wish we could''ve brought Giuliano Grazioli here at the same time (from Stevenage), can you imagine Roy Waller trying to commentate on that?