Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

New shirt?

It''s probably worth mentioning that this isn''t the actual shirt - just one I''ve mocked up on photoshop. Retro = good. Superman collar = very bad.

[quote user="BedsCanary"]

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ncfc2006/ncfc5560.jpg[/IMG]

What do you think?

[/quote]

I like it!

Yeh,  I could put more green on it but I really like the 1970''s Brazil-style. Every season our shirts become increasingly more ''chav sport-wear'' like with swishes and swirls.

Dont we have another season with this home shirt and itsjust the away one thats being changed next season?

I love it. Has the proper ''canary yellow'' too, shirts in recent years have been leaning more towards orange! Looks superb

[quote user="BedsCanary"]

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ncfc2006/ncfc5560.jpg[/IMG]

What do you think?

[/quote]

What you need to do Beds, is send a print to Delia, and pretend you''re her designer chum Bruce Oldfield.

It will be in the club shops before you can say "I want one!"........[;)]      

My only plea is for a shirt that first and foremost is for playing football in, not fans'' leisurewear.  I couldn''t care less what it looks like.  I hope someone on the playing side will be involved in the design process, but I won''t hold my breath.   

does anyone know the appropriate clubs email address so i can ask them to make it in this style, whether its flyebe or not, its sexy

Classic retro-minimal style looks good to me. As long as it''s a fitted style a la Tottenham and not our persistent use of over-sized kits that you could build a housing estate in, we could have our best kit since the Hummel era. Shame they won''t change the manager...

I like it so much that if they reversed the colour scheme  for the away shirt I would buy them both!

Any links to some pics?  I''m exiled so don''t get the local press and can''t see anything on this site or the official one.

I think you have just shown the designers of our huge neck trashy home kit what a quality shirt should look like. Top job!!!!!

I think this is the best post of the week so far, shall we have a poll to decide? [;)] But seriously, I reckon I''d buy both colour schemes - would love to see this as our new shirt!

Nice shirt Beds, how about putting together the away shirt? come to think of it what would everyone else like as the away shirt?

i still like all red as our away colours..seems to inspire th team to better things to when we wear all-red...first promotion to the then 1st Division and wo will ever forget that sterling performance at Wolves in the away leg of the play off semi final a few years ago!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Bit Plain but it looks nice! It needs something though[/quote]

My beer gut squeezed inside it perhaps?

No your right it does need a little fine tuning although very good still as it is.

Are xara making the new kit? I hope not.