Sign in to follow this  
JC

Sunday afternoon 2.45pm, Norwich 0 Wolves 3.....

Just to throw this into the arena, alongside the posts advocating slating worthington on Sunday, and those asking us to get behind the team (both of these opposite view being peddled by the same person on this forum at the minute quite bizzarely).  I ask EVERYONE on both sides of the fence and those with the fence firmly planted between their buttocks, to consider the above scenario.  Thirty minutes left, and three nil down with our ''strongest'' team on the pitch performing like nellies and guided by poorly from ther bench, and carrow road having sung their hearts out for the team from the start.  Should we all still be behind the team or screaming for the head of Nigel Worthington?

I''d find it very hard to find a fan who could muster the ability to cheer a poor performing team even if the score is reversed to Norwich 3-0 Wolves.  If the team show ability, effort and passion you can expect a similar responce from the crowd regardless of the score. Its all about the team''s attitude, the crowd will reflect it. I certainly won''t have the passion to sing if the above scenario is true and probably the anger to join in Worthy out chants

[quote user="JC"]

Just to throw this into the arena, alongside the posts advocating slating worthington on Sunday, and those asking us to get behind the team (both of these opposite view being peddled by the same person on this forum at the minute quite bizzarely).  I ask EVERYONE on both sides of the fence and those with the fence firmly planted between their buttocks, to consider the above scenario.  Thirty minutes left, and three nil down with our ''strongest'' team on the pitch performing like nellies and guided by poorly from ther bench, and carrow road having sung their hearts out for the team from the start.  Should we all still be behind the team or screaming for the head of Nigel Worthington?

[/quote]

If you are refering to me JC, have the guts to say so.

Asking for fans to stay calm on Sunday, doesn''t mean I said back Worthy,  I wouldn''t ever do that, and not booing doesn''t  mean you support him either.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]bloody hell, don''t be so paranoid.

[quote]

If we''re 3-0 down to Wolves I''ll be so gutted I''m not sure I''ll be able to shout anything.[/quote]My thoughts exactly!

Do I need to mention you by ''name''?  Everyone here is aware of your contradictions.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="JC"]

[/quote]

Asking for fans to stay calm on Sunday, doesn''t mean I said back Worthy,  I wouldn''t ever do that, and not booing doesn''t  mean you support him either.

[/quote]

it''s not about stopping being a supporter.   That''s the big problem with this whole WO out Versus KTF rubbish.   Allot of KTF''ers think that because some fans are screaming for Nigels head they are not proper supporters.  The ones screaming for Nigel''s head do so because they are so passionate about the future of the club they want someone they beleive to be more capable in charge.

If you haven''t already guessed I am a Worthy outer and that doesn''t make me any less of a supporter.  I sing for the team from kick off until the point when I realise the team just aren''t putting in the effort I and thousands of others around me are.  Then I usually choose to remain quiet, but since the second half of the QPR game I beleive being more vocal against Worthy will do more good than harm.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]What if it''s 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 - when do you stop being a supporter?[/quote]

So after 5 million if its 7th 8th 10th 12th at what point do you pull your head out of the sand....... 

On average a team finishing on our points finishes 11th and has never made the play-offs

A team finishing on last years points tally has always been relegated from the prem

[quote user="..xx..WoRtHy_In..xx.."]

Yeah but that ain''t gunna happen with some of these supporters is it. *Worthy In*

[/quote]

Your picture is about as proffesional as worthington