Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

MY MESSAGE TO WORTHY SUPPORTERS

Im getting annoyed by you worthy supporters.

Why do you still want this man? do you have as much ambition as him?

Remember when chase was chairman and we were in europe? things change and he started do make our club a laughing stock, just like worthless.

I appreciate what nigel DID for our club, BUT thats the past.

worthy supporters, stop having a go. You have your beliefs and we have ours.

I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

worthy was the past hey?

you hypocrite, we are living in the present and worthy is still our manager, is he not??

HA HA HA, laughable post is what i say!

[quote user="worthy out"]

Remember when chase was chairman and we were in europe? things change and he started do make our club a laughing stock, just like worthless.

I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

[/quote]Why are you getting annoyed with these people?

Like you say at the end they have their beliefs and we have ours.

I say ''we'' and ''they'' but thats not to say individuals banded as one or the other don''t have slightly different views amongst themselves.

[quote]"Im getting annoyed by you worthy supporters.","worthy supporters, stop having a go."[/quote]Firstly of all not all worthy supporters are "having a go" its more a case of  some people on either side, worthy out and worthy in are both being just as antagonistic.[quote]I appreciate what nigel DID for our club, BUT thats the past.[/quote]I agree nigel has done great things for this club and we could be in a alot worse situation but it is getting to the stage of "Is it going to get better?" and "Can Nigel turn it around?"This last season is the past now and it best we move on and look to the next, I hope Worthy can make us better like he has done before otherwise I think its time to say goodbye.[quote]laughing stock, just like worthless.[/quote]I do not believe our club to be a laughing stock, we certainly have showed we have potential and that we are no push over. Plus we should definatly be finishing in  the top 10, I dont find it embaressing at all, dissapointed we didn''t do alot better but certainly not a joke or laughing stock.I know worthy is a good man, a hard working manager and I respect him for the difficult job he does. He can bring us success but he must learn from the mistakes he''s made this season and realise where the team needs to improve and be strengthen. We need a good start to the season and that must begin with home wins, fortress Carrow Road is what got us into the play offs and the championship, if I don''t see this then we have obviously gone backwards since then end of this season and Worthy must go.

Come Sunday night this season will be in the past too. Maybe you should forget about that and support the team for the next eh?

Ignoring the obvious wind-ups, but picking up on the point about us being a laughing stock, I have to say I disagree, in part.

I''d say the only people that have made the club a laughing stock,

particularly in recent weeks, are the minority of fans who have been

booing our own players and cheering the opposition scoring...

Though humblings at Luton, QPR, etc, certainly contribute too...

At the end of the day we could still finish 7th i know that is not what we were aiming for but it''s still better than any other ncfc manager has managed in reecent years. Do you people not remember the dark days of finishing 16th? While we''re finishing in the top half of the table we''re in with a shout of the play-offs.

He''s not perfect but he''s the best manager we could possibly get at the moment.

I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I to appreciate what worthy did. However I feel the same as you worthy out. The past doesn''t make up for this season, its unfogivable.

[quote user="..xx..WoRtHy_In..xx.."]The feeling is mutual. Why don''t you stop booing our players, cheering when the other team scores, shouting at the manager all match long. Then we''ll stop having a go.[/quote]

there was none of that today, we lost??  maybe if we had all chanted WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH the team might have started playing like the QPR game??

Worthy supporters are like those who believed Chamberlain  and his famous signed paper from Hitler ,there will be no war! Alas there was war and he resigned.Just as well some people did`nt believe in what they had read or seen and were prepared.You can fool some of the  fans some of the time but not all of the fans all of the time.Perhaps Worthy  has cast a spell on them and like leamings they will follow him over the cliff .As the edge approaches i wonder how many will be holding his hand and coat tail or desert him at his 11th hour.In his other hand a  piece of paper states there will be no football only hoofball at Carrow Road , unfortunately in this case seeing is believing for us without rose coloured glasses..They are typical Brits who will queue for hours ,not complain,take what they are given and believe what they are told.Yes he`s running a Mushroom Farm.!!!!!!

I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

[/quote]

Not a ''Worthy Supporter'', just not a ''Worthy Out Supporter'', probably would call myself a ''Norwich City Supporter''

So glad I''m annoying you. I too have said my piece. Now wasn''t that exciting?

[quote user="ncfcpremier"]

worthy was the past hey?

you hypocrite, we are living in the present and worthy is still our manager, is he not??

HA HA HA, laughable post is what i say!

[/quote] You''ve just made yourself look very silly with this post and your understanding of the thread. I think yours is the laughable thread! We all know Worthy is still the manager of Norwich - how could we forget. What it means is that Worthy''s success at Norwich is in the past and you can''t live on past glories - I agree 100%!! Out Now!!

totally agree with you - the man is our manager, this season is behind us now, let''s hope that next will be much more successful.

We are much more lkely to see that if we can all get behind the club and give him a fair chance.