Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Match thread v Preston

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]has earnie touched it yet[/quote]

No, if he was 11 foot he''d have seen plenty of it though

It isn''t fair that Preston have Paul McKenna playing for them - he obviously hypnotised Shackel into scoring that own goal.

[quote user="shyster"]Andy Hughes just took a throw-in for Preston.[/quote]

hes forgotten hs team 2-0

Hate to say this but gladly we only got 4 more games to go. This is absolutely shocking as it has been for SOME while. So no change in management this season and come august Worthington is still in charge. Preston are even not playing well yet they find themselves 2-0 up !!! Our board must be blind.

What a complete shower! Still, this all helps the push to hoof Worthless out. Come on boys! Lose all the remaining games this season and help to sack this boring useless manager

Has "Pointless posts R us" removed his head from the sand yet? "Ostrich that I am!" Would be a more appropriate name for the new and re-invented "SquittyDickyDan" at this moment in time!

Poor ickle Earnie ain''t touched the ball yet!...........Ho Hum! ON THE FALL CITY!

"Get behind your football team!"........"Yep, I certainly will - when they start playing football!" Pathetic![li]

Well, we just heard it from the two people responsible for providing colour commentary on the game. Comments were "worst game I have ever seen", "there''s absolutely nothing happening out on the pitch", and Norwich have not had one shot at the Preston goal".

If the Norwich Board are not prepared to take action following this joke then we need new ownership.

Can I hear a Fat Lady Singing? At least this sorry season is over now with no more of this riduclous talk of there still being a playoff hope. Taxi for Worthington?