Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Time to get serious peeps!

So we''ve protested for Worthingtons head, fantastic, but the board are sitting on their high horse believing they are worshipped! It is time to give them a real problem and please lets sing for the board to get sacked, Worthington isnt doing his job, they arent doing theirs by not sacking him. I ask why are the protests not directed at the board, how is it different to protesting for Worthys head! I am afraid that at the moment all we are asking for is Worthington to step down, oit is time to call for the boards heads too, this way they might take note of us because Worthington, the stubborn git, isnt!

I am afraid, also, that our lovely pretty peaceful protests are too easily controlled, we are not giving them a problem. I think that its hilarious that we are complaining due to a small club mentality yet our protests are small club mentality. We are no problem to the board, the idea of a protest is to let our opinions to be known as well as causing them problems and making ourselves a nuisence!

Do not mistake this as a dig at worthyout.co.uk, your doing a good job lads but i still dont think were causing them enough of a problem to realise how serious the problem is.

I posted about two or three months ago that if NW stayed there would be anti-board chants during games at the end of the season. What a load of rhubarb crumble i was told. About 6 weeks ago i posted that to have blind faith in delia and the board was very dangerous. Again i was grammatically beaten up by posters on here. More recently i posted that the only way forward is to change the target or include other targets, such as the board. Again i was told rubbish.

IF this board, (that includes the majority of WO) is typical of wider opionion, no doubt the board are happy to sit and watch from a distance. All this pro delia , queen delia stuff does my head in. OK, to her credit there is only one side of the business that is failing, the issue is this is a football club, and the football is failing. Unfortuntaely that doesnt seem to have the same impact as for example the cuisine, becasue if there was such dross served up in the carvery poor old delia''s reputation would be damaged a lot more, which is kind of sad really.

Lets look at the apparent facts. The majority want NW to go. Only 50 or so manage to be bothered enough to attend the last demo, but the majority have been silent inside the ground for a while. Most people understand that it is Delia that is keeping NW in situ, but their love for this person makes her seemingly immune, two home games ago there were definate delia''s barmy army chants in the barclay for a good 10 minutes. What that indirectly means is that any measure that worthyout or ncisa come up with will do absolutely nothing. You cant knock them for trying to do something, but the thousands of people for not being bothered (if they want a change) and Delia. My gut feeling is that apathy has set in and the majority have trust in delia to act when she feels the time is right, or that nothing they do will make a difference.

I do not want Delia to go, but i wish she had a bit more nous about football, i just get the feeling that NW likes to have his fingers in every pie and control things, and delia the opposite. I''m sure she must treat NW as an advisor. With time running out and with no signs of a single improvement, time has come to turn the heat up in delia''s kitchen, but lets just hope she doesnt get out if she cant stand it.

Please delia, do something, well sack NW and the rest of em. "Where are you" turned us into a laughing stock Fulham turned us into a laughing stock. Dean Ashton''s success at West Ham has turned us into a laughing stock. Burnley turned us into a laughing stock. Preston''s own goals turned us into a laughing stock. I''ve had enough of other teams supporters phoning me to take the pee. Jeez, pushing up the league, or pushing up the daisies? Football is dead at CR.