Sign in to follow this  

Enough is enough...what truly pathetic performances and post match interviews we are getting. They are becoming an insult to the intelligence of the average supporter. Frustrtion is turning to anger (witness some of the vitriolic posts). I have said it before and I will say it again, the only time the board will sit up and take real notice is if gates and income plummet. Sadly therefore, i believe supporters should stop going to matches and boycot merchandise sales. By not turning up against QPR and Wolves might ironically give us the best results...a change of management and coaching staff. No doubt it''s a tough job and I sincerley wish them all well...just somewhere else.

Quite right.   Neither myself or my 12 year old son will be going to QPR.   On top of this, we have not renewed our season tickets - I made a stand in January that if Worthington was still in charge, I would not renew and my son has simply had enough of watching absolute rubbish.

I have been a supporter for 40 years and will remain so.  However, I will not be forking out over £500.00 to watch Worthington''s "quality" hoofball.  His interview after the Preston game said it all - delighted with workrate and attitude etc.  My god, even Neil Adam''s said the performance was dreadful.  Worthington has lost the plot.  Does anyone seriously think he had a good season last season as well?  What planet are the KTF''s on?

His signings are here to stay and so is he, so look forward to more dross next season.  If the rumours are correct, he will be given at least 10 games next season to take things forward.  One thing is for certain though, the "quality" will remain.   I received yet another reminder for our season tickets this weekend and simply chucked them away yesterday evening.   How many more are doing the same thing?   Those "hardy" souls who want to endorse the current debacle that is "Carrow Road" are welcome to it.  I certainly won''t be contributing to the wages of Etuhu, Hughes, Robinson, Colin .............    

Ditto MLF and as I said before the supporters who endorsed the current set up by renewing are simply getting what they deserve. Can you imagine if only half of the season ticket holders renewed? There would be knock ons for sponsorships and ancillary sales predictions amounting to a huge sum. By now the Club would be coming out to the supporters, Worthington would be out and season tickets would be re-offered at the initial renewal prices.

An opportunity missed.