Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Worthless comments

I listened with amazment as our tw*** of a boss said that he was pleased with commitment, work rate and that it was an improved performance on Burnley.

Neil Adams described it as the worst game he had ever seen!!!!

This has proved that he has lost the plot complety.

I think that Nigel should pop to the doctors and have his head examined, or have his eyes tested.

He has got to go now, as things are getting silly.

He says the same things every week and im getting sick of it.

If he has such low standards as to say he was pleased then that explains why our players have been like zombies all season.

He has constantly slagged off the likes of Mcveigh and Huckerby, who have been our best players recently.

Mcveigh had to earn a new contract he said, so i ask myself what about the other waisters e.g Hughes, Robinson, Etuhu, Jarrett, Thorne, Louis Jean, Collin and the list goes on and on.

How many bad signings can you make in one season, as i think Worthless has just broken a world record.

We have been an embarasment this season.

HOOF HOOF HOOF worthington out now.

Chris

Bad signings ............ our manager has a record but for a few notable exceptions he is good a picking bad players!!

Like you I have had enough of the post match and pre match comments of a man who has totally lost the plot.

GO NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listened to that old twaddle Worthy spewed out on Radio Norfolk yesterday evening. He cant even be asked to put together some reasonable explanation for the abysmal performances and prefers to put out the old mind numbing football cliches like, "you''ve got to take the rough with the smooth" and "you dont always get what you want in football". WHAT!!!

Dont insult our intelligence Worthy! 

Show some leadership in the media and show us just how genuine you are about your commitment, even if you cant cut it at CR or Colney.

He is beginning to sound like the leader of a former Eastern Block country trying to hang onto power in the face of public opinion and desire for change.

This is really embarrassing - quote from this mornings Telegraph:

".......However, the most bizarre part of proceedings was not the wearing of Billy Davies face masks, handed out to the crowd at the turnstiles, but the post-match assertion of Nigel Worthington, Norwich''s manager, that the game had been "one of our better away performances".

In reality, Norwich failed to produce a single shot on target, apart from the two own-goals which ended their own faint hopes of a play-off place......"

The radio Norfolk interview was marked because of Adams summary comparing it to the Burnley game where he said we were only useless for 75 mins - against Preston we didnt even have the 15 minutes to cling on to;  and then the manager comes on and states its one of the better performances!

The S Times yesterday had most players on 4 or 5 out of 10, and green only on 6...   

I couldn''t believe that the same old lines were being doled out even after this performance.

Apparently, Football Genius, couldn''t fault the work ethic or commitment!

Was he at a different game?