Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

See you on the centre spot!

Who''s up for a quick ''over the barriers'', hundred yard dash at the final whistle at the Preston game? C''mon I don''t want to be lonely/ nicked/ laughed at/ banned ( delete where necessary)

oh how i would love to do it, but the thought of being thrown to the ground by some nice burly policeman or steward prevents me going for it

however .................

Seeing as the steward who stands next to me at Carrow Road said he''d be joining us on the pitch I''m not worried about being caught. Having said that I won''t do it unless everyone else does!

Noooooooo please do not do it! I know exactly where you are coming from and running onto the pitch is a great buzz, but no, please do not do it. 23,000 other City fans want to see the players come past them and share their thanks and support. Remember that 30% of those fans are either children or elderly supporters and they will not be charging onto the pitch. Sorry to be such a miserable B*****d, but we all want to be at the party.

not to give too much away, but where abouts do you sit?

have to admit we have great stewards around us, but then what about the boys in flourescent yellow?

Fully agree - the steward I was talking to on Wed said that the players would not do a lap of honour if ANYONE went on the pitch.

Don''t spoil it for the rest of us eh?