Sign in to follow this  
Wares canary?

Nearly Holiday season!

The season is now coming to a close, so the players and management must be thinking where to go. Where do people think they should go?

I bet Worthless be will some where around eastern europe, a hard working, industrious country, but lacks quality.

Any more?

I think Worthy will go on an expensive package holiday only to get there and find that:
1) The hotel was not as good as it looked in the brochure.
2) The promised land of sun, sea and sand is actually a cess pit.
3) His family will get ill and be the reason his holiday is ruined.
4) The staff at his resort will not be up to standard.  With the bell boy doing a job as a waiter because the hotel couldn''t find the right person for the position.
5) His wife will tell him he made an excellent choice of holiday and that it just bad luck that this one turned out so poorly.  She''ll tell him that you don''t become a bad chooser of holiday''s from just one bad experience and that she fully expects him to pick a great holiday next year.

I think during the close-season, all the retained playing staff are going on an organised tour of the Royal Observatory and Jodrell Bank. To see first hand, where the actual orbital paths of the majority of their hoofed balls are, and what hoofin'' trajectory is required for next seasons race for space from "Cape Carrownaveral Road".........ORBITAL CITY ;~)

Well I received a reply to an email I sent Neil Doncaster, and he said he could not address my concerns in full at this time as he is out of the office for two weeks after today!  So to those of you who were waiting until the end of the season before going away on holiday, please dont worry about feeling guilty, as evidently those at the club don''t!