Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Teams for Saturday and Monday.

I feel we should give all the youngsters who have signed pro a chance in Saturdayy and Mondays matches so here are the two teams I would play.

Saturday.

Green

Colin                          Docherty            Halliday                       Drury

Henderson                  Fiske                 Robinson                     Huckerby

Earnshaw           Ryan Jarvis

Subs

Lewis CaveBrown Spillane Rossi Jarvis, Mckenzie

Monday

Lewis

Cave-Brown                Shackell         Rossi Jarvis                 Drury

Mcveigh                      Etuhu              Spillane                       Eagle

Mckenzie        Ryan Jarvis

Subs  Green Huckerby Fiske Henderson Halliday

This way in the two matches all of our youngsters and all of our squad apart from Hughes, Fleming and the Loanees and Charlton get a game. Theres nothing to lose, lets go for it.

Against Wednesday Id go for;

Green

Caveman Doherty Shackell Drury

Mcviegh Spillane Robinson Hucks

Ryan Earnshaw

As its away and were crap away it would be unfair to shove all the youngsters in. Then the next home game id go for;

Lewis

Caveman Rossi Shackell Drury

Mcviegh Spillane Robisnon Eagle

Ryan Earnshaw

And proper get behind the team to get their confidence up and so they dont eel as much pressure. This is the team I expect to see;

Green

Fleming Doherty Shackell Drury

Mcviegh Robinson Etuhu Huckerby

Mckenzie Earnshaw

With Spillane coming on for the last 10mins and probably being put at right-back.