Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

TAKE YOUR MOBILE PHONE

As on Monday there is fair likelihood that any phone box close to Carrow Road will used as the meeting point for the anti-club''s latest protest.

Organisers hope that the mass squeak caused by so many juveniles marching round Carrow Road may cause the walls to fall down.

There is also high hopes that a fly past by a squadron of local pigs will be evidence of greater support.

One of the leading lights in the campaign against the club, Mr Tom Daft, said " Oi ''ave bin a comin ''ere for more than two years and I think things ain''t right ".

The gaggle of malcontents have a list of grievances that they will be handing in to the club.

1. Sack the bored

2. Replace the manger

3. Free entry for all 8 -14 year olds

4. Bring forward evening matches to finish before bedtime

5. .... errr, that''s it

There will be 1000s the''re supporting us. Most of the KTFs don''t even go to games. Yet another post which tries to rubbish the opinions of younger fans - its 2006 - people under 30 are aloud to have views!

KTFs go and join your own bored (ie the ITFC one!)

Worthless out!

I''ll ask you the same question MadDan that I ask every Worthyinner on here.

Why arent you supporting him at the games then if you still belive in him?

Havent heard the Worthington''s barmy army chant for ages !!!!!!!!!

[quote user="MadDan"]As on Monday there is fair likelihood that any phone box close to Carrow Road will used as the meeting point for the anti-club''s latest protest. Organisers hope that the mass squeak caused by so many juveniles marching round Carrow Road may cause the walls to fall down. There is also high hopes that a fly past by a squadron of local pigs will be evidence of greater support. One of the leading lights in the campaign against the club, Mr Tom Daft, said " Oi ''ave bin a comin ''ere for more than two years and I think things ain''t right ". The gaggle of malcontents have a list of grievances that they will be handing in to the club. 1. Sack the bored 2. Replace the manger 3. Free entry for all 8 -14 year olds 4. Bring forward evening matches to finish before bedtime 5. .... errr, that''s it[/quote]

us young uns will be heard as the ''Afraid of Change'' old folks can''t bring themselves to make the right decision!!

Hoof Hoof Hoof - I will be ironically cheering in the ground!!  I will boo the names of the inept players whom should not be playing.

Out with this thick inept hoofball manager- give him enough time and he will fail to get a team with Darren Huckerby into the play-offs, oops we have already given him too much time....

I have earned the right to chant whatever I want, I have made it through the initial phase hoof hoof!!  I am happy with defeat!!  hoof hoof!! I am an ambitious man!! hoof hoof!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

The KTFs don''t go to the matches - they just like to anoy the real fans on are website!

[quote user="MadDan"]As on Monday there is fair likelihood that any phone box close to Carrow Road will used as the meeting point for the anti-club''s latest protest. Organisers hope that the mass squeak caused by so many juveniles marching round Carrow Road may cause the walls to fall down. There is also high hopes that a fly past by a squadron of local pigs will be evidence of greater support. One of the leading lights in the campaign against the club, Mr Tom Daft, said " Oi ''ave bin a comin ''ere for more than two years and I think things ain''t right ". The gaggle of malcontents have a list of grievances that they will be handing in to the club. 1. Sack the bored 2. Replace the manger 3. Free entry for all 8 -14 year olds 4. Bring forward evening matches to finish before bedtime 5. .... errr, that''s it[/quote]

You are Anti Club old man...

You boo your own players, Paul? That kind of idiocy makes all the good points you have completely void.

When we do get another manager he will need to use the players we have currently on our books. He won''t be able to buy a whole new team. Or do you hope to have destroyed their confidence by then? Will you be the one cheering when they start to play well? It''ll be just like the idiots that booed Doherty and now think he''s great.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

MadDan, is unable to sing "Worthy''s Green and Yellow or Barmy Army" as he''s actually a football pacifist - and refuses pointblank to fight; personally thinking that the "War against Worthy" is totally illegal. Preferring instead, to quietly protest at Carrow Road as a ''conscientious hoofaccepter'' then, showing his utter contempt for the WO''s  from the safety and anonymity of this forum....... 

[quote user="Mook"]

You boo your own players, Paul? That kind of idiocy makes all the good points you have completely void.

When we do get another manager he will need to use the players we have currently on our books. He won''t be able to buy a whole new team. Or do you hope to have destroyed their confidence by then? Will you be the one cheering when they start to play well? It''ll be just like the idiots that booed Doherty and now think he''s great.

[/quote]

havent done before - and I seriously doubt I will (not unless I had had a fair few jars and we were getting shat upon). but I aint going to be offering much support these next couple of games Im afraid, I dont see the point - meaningless games (like they have been for 2 months now) board blind to the obvious. Igf people are willing to chant Worthy Out I will join in as I have done before.  But Norwich Fans just arent practised in getting rid of a manager....

It took Worthy 30 matches to see that Safri wasa better than holt (and that was by luck)

It is probably going to take the board 2 seasons to realise worthy has taken the clb as far as his limited abilities can.