Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

We must get rid of the bored as well.

All this talk of getting rid of the manager is one thing but correct! (It is annoying about the number of people who keep changing there minds tho - there are still people who say that he is a good manager on this site!!!!!)

Shouldn''t we get a new bored as well though? They are the ones that got us in this mess, so we should get rid of them as well and get in somebody who wants to make us successful.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]

All this talk of getting rid of the manager is one thing but correct! (It is annoying about the number of people who keep changing there minds tho - there are still people who say that he is a good manager on this site!!!!!)

Shouldn''t we get a new bored as well though? They are the ones that got us in this mess, so we should get rid of them as well and get in somebody who wants to make us successful.

[/quote]

Silver Canary is almost even more pathetic than your last persona, Dicky!!  Dicky/Squit/Silver Canary 

[quote user="Silver Canary"]No we must get rid of the bored of directors who support Worthy![/quote]

So we need to get rid of anyone who is bored of the directors who support Worthy as well?  I don''t agree with the directors but I wouldn''t say I was bored of them.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]but would you want to sack them?[/quote]

If any of the directors really are bored then yes, they should probably leave and find a job that is a little more stimulating.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]I think you meant the BOARD of directors, mate. BORED means something else entirely. I''m BOARD with this![/quote]

You had to go spoil my fun didn''t you!

This post is one of the funniest I have read on here for a while! Well done Saint for alleviating the gloom for a couple of minutes.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]Are you a english teacher or something - this site is for football fans - not people who want to make pedantick points![/quote]

Sorry to be pedantick but theres no k in pedantic.

"Can I have a consonant please Carol (T), and another(R), and another(H), a vowel(O), another consonant(Y), and another(W), a vowel(O), a consonant(T), and finally a vowel(U)......Thanks Carol"......

TRHOYWOTU = TROUTWHOY? or YOURWHOTT? or TOURHOWTY?.......aha! "WORTHYOUT!!!!"

"I''ve got a nine letter Des"........."WORTHYOUT?"..... Des replies, "Sorry Mello, but unfortunately it''s a mythical word that was only used in sheer frustration, originating from a Norfolk militant group totally ignored by a myopic NCFC board"....."So sadly Mello, no points for ''WORTHYOUT,'' and also, no points for the club whilst he''s still the manager!" "Ho, ho, ho!"........Chortled Des, the Brighton fan.........;~)

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]I think you meant the BOARD of directors, mate. BORED means something else entirely. I''m BOARD with this![/quote]

Aren''t you BORED with tis? Not Board?

Did you see the interesting spelling of believe from our ''special silver surfer'' on the Ryan Jarvis thread.

He had two attempts in one message and got both horribly wrong. Not to mention the comment it''s self.

Silver Canary, write what you want to say in Word first and then copy and paste it into your message box.

I have a good imagination but even I can''t decipher some of it. Archaeologists understand ancient texts in less time.

This is just ''Times New Roman''

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Did you see the interesting spelling of believe from our ''special silver surfer'' on the Ryan Jarvis thread.

He had two attempts in one message and got both horribly wrong. Not to mention the comment it''s self.

Silver Canary, write what you want to say in Word first and then copy and paste it into your message box.

I have a good imagination but even I can''t decipher some of it. Archaeologists understand ancient texts in less time.

This is just ''Times New Roman''

[/quote]

I might not be an English teacher but at leastI know that there is no apostrophe in itself. Typical of the uninformed, illiterate nonsense on these boreds from the KTFs. Before criticising other peeple''s work you should check you''re own!!

Anyone can use adisctionary but a wrong idea spelt correctly is still a wrong idea which is why KTFs should think about what they say instead of criticising real fans who care about the club just because you are pednatick. Being rite is more importnat that spelling rite

Worthless out!

[quote user="fleggy"]I''d like to be pedantick but I am too board to bother[/quote]

If this carries on much longer, it''s likely to make a pedant icky...

Mello Yello wrote

"Can I have a consonant please Carol (T), and another(R), and another(H), a vowel(O), another consonant(Y), and another(W), a vowel(O), a consonant(T), and finally a vowel(U)......Thanks Carol"......

TRHOYWOTU = TROUTWHOY? or YOURWHOTT? or TOURHOWTY?.......aha! "WORTHYOUT!!!!"

"I''ve got a nine letter Des"........."WORTHYOUT?"..... Des replies, "Sorry Mello, but unfortunately it''s a mythical word that was only used in sheer frustration, originating from a Norfolk militant group totally ignored by a myopic NCFC board"....."So sadly Mello, no points for ''WORTHYOUT,'' and also, no points for the club whilst he''s still the manager!" "Ho, ho, ho!"........Chortled Des, the Brighton fan.........;~)

Very funny, think I need a P.

Very funny, think I need a P.

Please mind your Ps and Qs, Rudolph - there are clerely sum yung pirsons reding and riting on this site, who mite be inflooensed by yore sugestiv remarx.

Oso Butch chastised

Please mind your Ps and Qs, Rudolph - there are clerely sum yung pirsons reding and riting on this site, who mite be inflooensed by yore sugestiv remarx.

Very sorry your Holness.