Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Silver Canary - Is it Squit aka Captain Dicky??

Having seen that Load of Squit has not posted in some time, I wonder if new poster and jovial worthy outer Silver Canary is actually Load of Squit/Squat/Squitto Dickyorino/Captain Dicky??

Squit Squat I say Silver canary is rumbled in the jungle Squatto/cap''n spud Lord of Squit,. its you!!!!

I suspect you''re on the right track regarding an alias Paul, but I suspect Silver Canary is Rudolph Hucker''s stab at humour. He''s played the alias game before and will say or do almost anything to get attention.

Yeah, its definitely an alias - don''t think its Hucker, cos don''t you need a new address to start new account or something? Perhaps we should vote on who he may be - mine is for him being a Suffick boy - seasons over to all intents and purposes for both of us so hes trying to wind us up for a laugh.   

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I suspect you''re on the right track regarding an alias Paul, but I suspect Silver Canary is Rudolph Hucker''s stab at humour. He''s played the alias game before and will say or do almost anything to get attention.[/quote]

Whoever it is, they are doing more harm than good to the Worthy Out movement

Perhaps thats the idea!.

SC posts are seemingly inane but he has admitted to being young and has difficulty expressing his rage in your measured terms.  I do not seriously believe young SC is subtle enough to express his feelings other than irrational ranting.

As for being Squit or Dicky I think this suggestion is ludicrous and it would be nonsensical to believe any of those would be capable of dreaming up such a ploy to derail the Worthy Out capmaign.

Could well be Hucker, the posts of SC are just as immature.

Unless this an Ipswich subplot which is difficult to give any credence to SC can express his opinions as he sees fit as can you Wiz, perhaps too many poster are enjoying their notoriety too much.