Sign in to follow this  
HookNorton Canary

potential shock!!!!!

Newly promoted Norwich City, Everton and Bolton could be ready to make a move for Blues midfielder Bryan Hughes when the season has finished.

After being pressed for an answer by manager Steve Bruce on his future, Hughes last night rejected a new three-year contract and is likely to leave St Andrew''s on a Bosman free transfer.

Bruce said Blues were "surprised and disappointed" that Hughes turned down the offer and added that because he needed players who were "committed to the cause" he would look to replace him in the summer.

Hughes, Blues'' second top scorer this season with five goals, has enjoyed his longest spell in the team under Bruce''s charge, making 17 consecutive starts since January.

thanks to icbirmingham.co.uk

i dont really rate him,he hasnt done that well,maybe quite well because birmingham want to keep him but i think dont think he will better what we already have up front

he''s not a striker, he''s a midfielder and a good 1 at that aswell, have you seen how many goals he''s scored from midfield (loads) i think he''d be the bargain of the season if we could get him!!!