Sign in to follow this  
CaptCanary

Pre-Season Friendly

Just seen that we''ve anounced a pre-season friendly away at Cambridge United on Tuesday 27th July (7.45pm). Should be a good night as I work at the Cambridge Evening News and work with some United supporters. Possibly first game in new away shirt too!

That''s really freaky! I was just about to start a thread enquiring about pre-season friendlies. Apart from Malaysia and now Cambridge have we got any other''s arranged? It''ll be a bit different this year as in previous years we''ve always challanged ourselves against Premiership opposition but as we''re in the Prem now I doubt we will. You don''t normally see Premiership clubs playing each other in friendlies. Could we expect top European sides such as Ajax, Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich to grace the hollowed Carrow Road pitch this summer??

Cant imagine that there will be any home freindlies this summer as they are going to relay the pitch. Dont know how long that will take, but I imagine it will be out of use for most of the summer.

Just this one that I know of. Went on canaries.co.uk to check about Sinclair (He''s been released) and it was announced today.