Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

So! How was your Easter?

On the big DIY weekend of the year I have been decorating my house and putting some new units in my utility room. Bloody Norwich, just made a cock up of two doors whilst listening to the game and had to send Ophelia up to Bn''Kew for replacements. I''m desperate to get into the garden and on top of it all have developed a cold.

What has been your Easter project and what trials and tribulations have you had? Have you been in casualty with the typical DIY accident? Did your home efforts make you wish you went to Hillsborough?

Just watched Sheringham FC lose 5-3 to the team who are bottom of the league. It was like watching norwich!

Well hi Rudolph, and pray what''s wrong with DIY, I am making a mint out it of (or rather the lack of interest/skills in doing it, he he).  What colour did you go for in the end? 

I have to say the comedy value of listening to the second half while working was good.....No, I don''t wish I was at Hillsborough, I was working to pay off NEXT year''s season ticket, which I must have bought in a moment of madness.  Casualty?  maybe a stomach pump out after devouring some (quite a lot of) easter eggs....

However, things get better, out doing some gardening tomorrow and on Monday before the game.  That''s after our annual game of hunting the Easter Eggs for Meekys'' youngsters (now known as "Find the Right Winger"..... )....

Gazza, I went for Crown ''Breatheasy'' in a colour called Liquer. It is actually the colour of mud, so being in my study is a little like being in a mud hut. With this in mind it should have been called ''Worthy'' as his name is mud at the moment.

Other than that it was good old tough wipwable magnolia silk for the Utility Room. I think our away strip next season could be in magnolia, bland, nonescript and easy to wipe over.