Sign in to follow this  
morty

Read this now, very funny!!

I just read a very funny piece about binners on the Karl Minns page on the Evening news site, in fact still giggling, check it out!! You''ll find it at link below or just below worthy''s column.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/Content/Columns/KarlMinns/default.asp

yes, read it too, fantastic stuff, even funnier when you know a lot of the this sorry breed of footie fan

will make sure it is distributed to them for their enjoyment lol

Well, I read it, but I think you folks must be leading a very sheltered life if this causes you to giggle long after absorbing. Suggest you take in some good comedy theatre in London over the summer. Take a muffler with you, however, otherwise too much constant giggling may cause the locals to think of you as backwater buffoons

Yankee, I told you about bursting our bubble in a previous post, if you can''t share in our happiness at the moment can I suggest you visit a blue and white message board where your dour glumness will fit in very nicely, I''m starting to believe that you''re more at home there anyway. Top of the league and having a laugh!

As I have encouraged you to do in another post morty, try taking a look at things through the eyes of others. I was hoping you were an 18 year old with the possibility of wisdom engulfing you as you matured but I read in another post that you are a 36 year old bloke. Giggle away then, you may be beyond hope. gazzathegreat certainly is by referring to Ipswich supporters as “ a sorry breed of footie fans”.
That has never been my experience with Ipswich supporters. They have been great fans over the years. There is no bubble- bursting intended. Norwich supporters should take great pride in the accomplishment this season. I believe Ipswich supporters can too. Despite their club’s financial struggle and the defensive shortcomings of their team, they are still in with a shout at the playoffs and, who knows, they may be going to the same place as us next season.

Light as a feather at the moment heel ( sorry, possibly should call you Jet ) and I certainly understand and appreciate the British sense of humour. Some of it is quite witty and some falls short. Karl Minns is generally quite good...this piece, in my opinion, generates a smile or two but "ongoing giggling, fantastic stuff". PLEASE!!!

yankee, you obviously don''t know me (or anyone with a sense of humour) very well mate

it was just a joke!!! chill man

i have many friends who support ipswich, and visit ipswich message boards at times, the piece by karl was hilarious, the first rule of comedy is being able to laugh at yourselves, and if the piece had been in the same tone about us, i would have laughed too, i guess as you don''t live in the area you must miss out on the classic banter between both sets of supporters - we can all get on with each other, but there is nothing like taking the **** at times, we all do it, but as with everything, there is a limit

i honestly hope they get into the play off final and win it, and have said this on here many times - so you can generalise about me and my being ''beyond hope'' on the strength of one post ?

Then what have i been paying my therapist for all these years lolk

yeah agreed jet, american humour (if you can call it that) is crap

anyone who has boxed video sets of ''friends'' should be well avoided, believe me

lol, a missing onrage juice drink
a fire on fire!
that is really funny...................

oh yea theres also the ip****h bit ;)