Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Volunteers required ...

"Petition for the QPR game"
Volunteers required to obtain fans to sign the petition to have Nigel Worthington removed as manager of Norwich City FC. Many fans have asked for a petition to be conducted and the www.worthyout.co.uk campaign is happy to organise this on behalf of all fans. Please post a message/personal message if interested in helping.
Please note: This is not a petition to show your support for www.worthyout.co.uk campaign but the removal of our manager.

Ideally it would be best to work in two''s, place to meet up beforehand will be posted later.

Good idea, think a petition is a great idea [:D]

I''m happy to help (pm on way to you)

No unfortunately not. We have tried internet polls before but they can be rigged. Mail me on emkayplastics@aol.com and I''ll see if I can get a form out to you, but we will need it back before the Wolves game as that is when it will be presented to the board, so get as many as you can to sign.

We are still wanting volunteers so mail me on the above address if you can help. COME ON LET''S BE ''AVING YOU!!

What about putting a downloadable PDF on www.worthyout.co.uk

Then giving people a deadline to send them to you. I could get 50 signatures at work alone.

Just been put on the site. You can download them and print them off.

They need to be back with us before the Wolves game and you can post them to the address below.

http://www.worthyout.co.uk/pandr.htm

Paul Meek
Emkay Plastics Ltd
Unit 11 Charles Watling Way
Barnard Road
Bowthorpe Business Park
Norwich
Norfolk
NR5 9JH

Surely this can be cheated just as easily as any internet poll.  i.e. I can print off a copy of your petition have everyone at my workplace sign it saying "worthy out" and send it in, whether they support Norwich or not.

The only way the petition can really work is an by way of an entry or exit poll - at least that way a significant majority of those going in or coming out are actually Norwich fans.

I think you may have seriously undermined your petition.

What about having to put your season ticket number/seat on the petition?

Admittedly it would alienate supporters who haven''t got season tickets, but surely the petition would hold more credibility this way.

That is true and we will be vetting the forms as they come in. The main bulk of the petition will come from around the ground on Monday, as we will have people positioned at the main points of entry to Carrow Road.

[quote user="BennyLongLegs"]

Surely this can be cheated just as easily as any internet poll.  i.e. I can print off a copy of your petition have everyone at my workplace sign it saying "worthy out" and send it in, whether they support Norwich or not.

The only way the petition can really work is an by way of an entry or exit poll - at least that way a significant majority of those going in or coming out are actually Norwich fans.

[/quote]

Yeah but the club arent going to run a poll so this is the best you can do....

[quote user="BennyLongLegs"]

[/quote]

Yeah I agree, By all means count whatever response you get through the post but also release figures gained on the day at the match. I really cannot believe that there will be many votes for Worthy...unless Peter Wolsey happens to walk by in various guises!!!

[quote user="Robbo"][quote user="BennyLongLegs"]

[/quote]

Yeah I agree, By all means count whatever response you get through the post but also release figures gained on the day at the match. I really cannot believe that there will be many votes for Worthy...unless Peter Wolsey happens to walk by in various guises!!!

It doesn''t matter if it can be cheated the most importasnt thing is that we get as many people on the worthy out side as possible. Some people can''t be bothered to sign or are too stupid to realise that Worthy is useless - we need to sign for these people to make sure that the petition represent the views of all decent fans

[/quote]

We should all get people to sign and sign each others as well + if we sign lots of different petitions it will make the numbers even higher. We could get thousands of signitures if everybody made it there solum duty to sign say 50 times.

[quote user="DuncanMirams"]islington canary, i also live in islington, do you know tuffnell park?[/quote]

I do know of it! I used to live in Barsnbury but have recently moved to Notting Hill, I just haven''t got round to changing my username!

Is that really Notting Hill or East Hammersmith or even perhaps Ladbroke Grove?

I know how it works: St. Ockwell, Balm, South Edmonton, wherever Village. What''s in a name?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

I know how it works: St. Ockwell, Balm, South Edmonton, wherever Village. What''s in a name?

[/quote]

But all those places are Notting Hill! [;)]

I know how it works: St. Ockwell, Balm, South Edmonton...... MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!!  [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

If you would like to volunteer to help with the petition and havent done so yet, please email Meeky at

emkayplastics@aol.com

Cmon lets be aving you [:D]

[/quote]

and remember - even if you can''t help colect signitures sign it as many times as possible. Set a target as high as you can + sign for frends and relatives who you know want worthy out too but can''t be bothered to sign!

I dont think thats the idea Silver Canary. Im confident that the worthyout campaigners will insist on 1 signature for each person present, otherwise it will hardly be worth the paper its written on will it?

Yes but we need to get as many signitures as possible. Surely they will be standing in more than one place. Anyway if we sign in different names how would they know?

So could someone confirm officially just for the record whether or not you have to be a certain age to sign the petition, do you have to state your season ticket number/ seat number? WorthyOut, how many volenteers have you found so far just out of interest?

so if , as will happen, I don''t want to sign  the pettition, will that make me a ktf''er in the eyes of all around me? I am not by the way! I just do not believe that the fans should try to force their will on the board as this will lead to more problems down the line. Lets just suppose for one second that the board bow to pressure and get rid of worthy, they bring in a new manager and next season things are not going well, What will happen? Oh I know!!  we will start all over again with the nasty personal attacks on each other , the board and silly bug*er daft enough to pick up the poison chalice and think he can manage this great club ran by public preassure!  No I will not sign the petition BUT that will not mean I am happy with what is happening at the club!!  

Jimaldinho, it doesn''t matter about seat tickets etc - do you realy think they will check!! The main thing is to get as many people to sign up for Worthy out as possible. So just sign everywhere you can.

[quote user="city r us"]so if , as will happen, I don''t want to sign  the pettition, will that make me a ktf''er in the eyes of all around me? I am not by the way! I just do not believe that the fans should try to force their will on the board as this will lead to more problems down the line. Lets just suppose for one second that the board bow to pressure and get rid of worthy, they bring in a new manager and next season things are not going well, What will happen? Oh I know!!  we will start all over again with the nasty personal attacks on each other , the board and silly bug*er daft enough to pick up the poison chalice and think he can manage this great club ran by public preassure!  No I will not sign the petition BUT that will not mean I am happy with what is happening at the club!!  [/quote]

anybody would be better than Worthy and that without him we would do better. Even if we didn''t get promotion first year, we might start playing football nott hoofball!

if a new manager came in i wouldnt expect instant promotion.. it will take 2 seasons + for him to get in the coaches he wants, the players he wants and to develop his own way of thinking etc.... as long as we saw improvements on the pitch in that 1st season then id be happy with mid table

jas :)

[quote user="Silver Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]

If you would like to volunteer to help with the petition and havent done so yet, please email Meeky at

emkayplastics@aol.com

Cmon lets be aving you [:D]

[/quote]

and remember - even if you can''t help colect signitures sign it as many times as possible. Set a target as high as you can + sign for frends and relatives who you know want worthy out too but can''t be bothered to sign!

[/quote]

For Gods sake stop this rubbish Silver Canary, you are making yourself look bloody silly now.  City Angel is spot on, what you are advocating will only do harm to the Worthy Out cause.

Why can''t you grasp this!.